#EqualGame Banner The UEFA Irony

And she was present in a video shot at the Celtic vs Arsenal match (in London) as part of a crowd abusing soldiers and singing “get the Brits out now”.
I've seen the video mate and still not convinced it was her, then again her dick of a husband supports Arsenal and both of them live in London, she could have been in with the mankies, on the other hand how many black women have you ever seen standing with them.

Why don't we stick one near it saying "where is the equality?". Oh yeah, because they'll fine us again surely.

No one like us, we don't care!

Always the same with the mentally challengeds and the disproportionate punishments. Some things will never change

The huge banner to be displayed next week is the personification of irony.

Equal Game, well there were 21 games in Europa league last night and I have asked how many FARE were represented at.
FARE website is in English, they have links to Italian/German/Spanish and French sections yet, all they say is this website is English only, so already the only way to contact UEFAs main body is via English, can see where this is going, they have a small section "about us" which covers multple languages but looks like someone has run the text through google translate.

The "report us" button and text is all in English with an address in London to send details to.
But what got me most is one of the few pictures on their website is this;

Taking from Cadiz, in South West of Spain with no Basque links apart from in Cadiz the constitution for a one Spain was drawn up. But then under this banner is Che Guevara.

Now look at mural from East Belfast

See any links? Che Guevara and a Basque flag on one of the only images used on their website.

Now I don't see many Rangers supporters kicking about with Guevara tshirts or calling for equality or supporting Basque separatists.

UEFA preach FAIR play, time we had FARE play with the rest of Europe.

We get prosecuted for singing the word "19th Century Terrorist" yet Celtic FC endorse and support their vocal section with 100 ft display supporting "19th Century Terrorist Army", Kilmarnock sing about Ayr Blood when singing their "Killie Boys" song against Connah Quay,, where were FARE?

There Bias needs called out.
A reminder that septic also hung dolls with rangers scarfs on with nooses round their necks, these pictures can still be found online today but at the investigation there was lost evidence and they got away with it. Honestly its no exaggeration that these scumbags have a different set of rules to everybody else. That the appointment of lawell on that eufa board is a shambles an utter utter shambles

Next time anyone suggests "We need the other clubs to do well for the sake of Scotland's coefficient"

Just remember what has happened today, it will be greeted with joy and hope by other fans across the country that we get thrown out of the competition altogether and to hell with the coefficient.

We need to look after ourselves and to fuck with the rest.

We need to cut out the references to 19th Century Terrorists as a starter.

It’s as transparent as you could get. They are self-serving bigoted scum. Run by mentally challengeds for mentally challengeds. They need taken down.

I'm with you brother.

The sectarian shite needs banned from football but we are being told it's to be banned from Ibrox and nowhere else. 1 rule for 1 and another rule for another and that is wrong.

Get it fuc* out of Ibrox, but be fair and get it to fuc* everywhere else.

Apparently if you think it should be banned but want equality and fairness and for the club to fight for then you are an enemy.

Absolutely embarassing ready for requesting a ban after reading some of the shite on here tonight by c*nts that probably sit in their arm chair with the battle tunes on and a bottle of grouse and haven't been to a game in 15 year.

I said something other day about ALWAYS calling out the scum every single time they do something. but at same time we've got to stop shooting ourselves in the foot! the clever move is to just not do it in the Stadium,do it outside before and after if needs must but best not at all..rise above all that shite because at the end of the day we know anyway,don't need to hear it. but my first point stands,to get calling out that other lot whenever they do something and demand they get dealt with!

Equal Game, well there were 21 games in Europa league last night and I have asked how many FARE were represented at.
FARE website is in English, they have links to Italian/German/Spanish and French sections yet, all they say is this website is English only, so already the only way to contact UEFAs main body is via English, can see where this is going, they have a small section "about us" which covers multple languages but looks like someone has run the text through google translate.

The "report us" button and text is all in English with an address in London to send details to.
But what got me most is one of the few pictures on their website is this;

Taking from Cadiz, in South West of Spain with no Basque links apart from in Cadiz the constitution for a one Spain was drawn up. But then under this banner is Che Guevara.

Now look at mural from East Belfast

See any links? Che Guevara and a Basque flag on one of the only images used on their website.

Now I don't see many Rangers supporters kicking about with Guevara tshirts or calling for equality or supporting Basque separatists.

UEFA preach FAIR play, time we had FARE play with the rest of Europe.

We get prosecuted for singing the word "19th Century Terrorist" yet Celtic FC endorse and support their vocal section with 100 ft display supporting "19th Century Terrorist Army", Kilmarnock sing about Ayr Blood when singing their "Killie Boys" song against Connah Quay,, where were FARE?

Great work OP, Celtic have links to Basque separatists because they shared a terror campaign with the IRA and ETA. I was lucky because I could’ve easily have died after the ETA set a bomb off near me in Spain.

I'll start this post by saying I wish 19th Century Terrorist references and all non Rangers songs & add ons were confined to the skip.

That said - I would love a banner on Thursday matching the UEFA one saying...........
"Fight For Equality
All 19th Century Terrorists are equal!!!!!!
19th Century Terrorists are protestants, catholics, and atheists"

I've seen the video mate and still not convinced it was her, then again her dick of a husband supports Arsenal and both of them live in London, she could have been in with the mankies, on the other hand how many black women have you ever seen standing with them.

If it’s not her, it’s her twin sister.

Back