Eredivisie

PT98

Official Ticketer
Ajax seem to be taking no prisoners. GD of 26 after 6 games, and that was drawing one of them too. Be amazed if anyone else challenges them this season.

Ajax seem to be taking no prisoners. GD of 26 after 6 games, and that was drawing one of them too. Be amazed if anyone else challenges them this season.
Phenomenal attacking displays so far this season. Movement is unreal.

Is there a highlights programme available? Premier sports had it last year but haven’t seen it anywhere this year.

Is there a highlights programme available? Premier sports had it last year but haven’t seen it anywhere this year.
I don't think so. I enjoyed watching the big games from that league as well, pity its not on anymore.

Berghuis has fitted in to the system with tadic/haller and neres or antony. Going forward against most of teams in that league they’ll be scoring at least 4 or 5 every game

Scored 9 at the weekend and another 5 tonight. In between that, scored 5 away in Lisbon in the champions league. They’re flying just now.

We should ditch the SPL and join the new Dutch-Belgian league that is being planned.

Cheap flights and there are ferries from Newcastle to Amsterdam fans could get and have a big pissup.

Listen to FootballOranje podcast, and they were tipping PSV massively this season. Then they took a tanking from the banter club Feyenoord. Ajax still look like top dogs though. Still breaking my heart to see Joey Veerman is getting an assist every week for Heerenveen

Back