Erik Ten Hag

The strictly ‘no foreigner’ argument however makes no sense to me.

Or to me, however, too many fans believe what they read in the DR / Sun and they could set the tone how this could be another PLG / PC / MW experiment, totally ignoring the facts behind what ETH has done and could bring to the club and the playing squad.

Although the last successful european manger was from Holland, so that goes in his favour :)

I admire your bravado and based on what I have read about him, would have no concerns. But he needs to hit the ground running or could set the media frenzy upsetting the already paranoid rangers fans.

Let see but certainly would have no qualms about bringing somebody in to make the club his and be here for many successful years to come.

Not bravado mate, just confidence with all the evidence in front of me.

The media are truly irrelevant to us in this regard, we know what we want and it's fu(k all like the picture they will paint for us.

We are on our own in this country, we should go our own way without influence from these tadgers.

Here's to hopefully the next 'Struth' 'Waddell' 'Souness' type coming in and making Rangers his with the most glorious future ahead for us all.

We can make it happen.

Last edited:
Just read the Reddit article quoted by the Op - the last paragraph stating that ETH never went to Ajax as he wanted to control everything about the footballing side.

Would the DoF structure turn him off, do we know?

Just read the Reddit article quoted by the Op - the last paragraph stating that ETH never went to Ajax as he wanted to control everything about the footballing side.

Would the DoF structure turn him off, do we know?

Compromising ideals/tweaks here and there for the greater good on both sides be an excellent start.

Negotiation on both sides shouldn't be too difficult you would think.

I'm not sure its entirely down to him as a manager tho seems more like Ajaxs footballing structure working well
He also apparently doesnt like to work with a director of football who has too much input with signings which was one of the delays in him taking over at Ajax.

We were going the opposite direction with our set up so i think it was a non-starter anyway.

Back