Eros Grezda?

He's just returned from injury, and is playing his way, gradually, back to fitness. He was playing against Ayr.

Especially when the injury was to his knee, Commons said it yesterday that after playing on those kind of parks you feel it in your knees and back. Sensible decision and the same reason why Rossiter and Dorrans weren’t included.
Makes the decision to use these pitches even more of a farce. Basically fans are being short changed as half the squad cannot be risked by playing on this type of surface. It needs to be looked at because having a situation where your leaving out half the team is shocking.

How long before we get stories of how he’s pish or how he’s a permanent crock and that’s why he can’t get near the side....

The longer he doesn't play shit rumours will appear. With the outlay on him and over a month with us plus the International break with him at the training ground I fully expected him to be involved and at least starting games by now.

%^*& me we don't have fanny about taking our time getting players back to full fitness something that's been evident for some time.

The longer he doesn't play shit rumours will appear. With the outlay on him and over a month with us plus the International break with him at the training ground I fully expected him to be involved and at least starting games by now.

%^*& me we don't have fanny about taking our time getting players back to full fitness something that's been evident for some time.

There’ll be good reason. The club management and physios aren’t just twiddling their thumbs

He must be getting fitter by now. Kent and Candeias should have started yesterday out wide with Grezda ready to take a wingers place if there form dips. Or he starts on Thursday.

He hadn’t played since May for Osijek CB. And even then he never played a full game.
Seemingly came back too early from his initial injury which was April I think ?
We need him right for the long term as many people that have seen him are really excited by him.
If he’s right & 100% fit for the sheep semi I’ll be happy.

Yep it really irritated me yesterday. If hes not quite fit yet that's absolutely fine, not a problem take all the time you need. Don't want to introduce him on that shitheap of a pitch? Also fine. But why oh why have him on the bench?

I think it's terrible that teams are faced with the choice of playing or not playing someone because of a pitch.

As others have said I can only imagine that his recovery from injury is the reason he wasn't risked.

Ive said it for a long time in regards to teams putting down these type of pitches, that they should be given the option to remove the astro, and replace it with grass, otherwise they will be demoted to the lower leagues.
It's obvious players dont like playing on these type of pitches, as they can't play there natural game, and are continually slipping all over the place as was witnessed yesterday, by both sets of players.

It's only a matter of time untill a players career ends because clubs want to save money by having low maintenance football paitches. It's a bloody disgrace that a professional footballer should be asked to play on a surface like that.Ps.i hope other clubs waken up to this sooner than later, and demand that something be done about this issue, before it's too late.

I that case if half the teams in the league install them for that advantage we are fuked.

These pitches should be banned, especially if teams in the premier league have them installed so that they can save money via low maintenance.
Playing on these pitches is a disgrace, and makes football a mockery, as it's a complete joke watching footballers trying to show off their skills, on these dangerous surfaces. Get Rid Of Them Now.

If he's fit enough then i'd be tempted to start him and Kent either side of Morelos/Lafferty on Thursday. Candeias was absolutely rotten yesterday.

Ive said it for a long time in regards to teams putting down these type of pitches, that they should be given the option to remove the astro, and replace it with grass, otherwise they will be demoted to the lower leagues.
It's obvious players dont like playing on these type of pitches, as they can't play there natural game, and are continually slipping all over the place as was witnessed yesterday, by both sets of players.

It's only a matter of time untill a players career ends because clubs want to save money by having low maintenance football paitches. It's a bloody disgrace that a professional footballer should be asked to play on a surface like that.Ps.i hope other clubs waken up to this sooner than later, and demand that something be done about this issue, before it's too late.
I know for fact that St Johnstone and Partick and Hibs had players who had it in their contracts that they would not play on artificial surfaces two seasons ago.I believe Alves also refused to play for Murty at Kilmarnock last season.These clubs like Hamilton,Killie,Livingston have a huge advantage over similar sized clubs .

I think it's terrible that teams are faced with the choice of playing or not playing someone because of a pitch.

As others have said I can only imagine that his recovery from injury is the reason he wasn't risked.
Precisely. It is simply not acceptable that you cannot risk members of your squad because of these pitches. A fuucking disgrace.

Lets hope he’s as good as reports suggest then mate , SG changing formation and the team all the time won’t help either

Agree. A lot of us were agreeing in that window that we could do with one or two players to link midfield & attack.
I’m hoping Grezda is the first & we get another at the Xmas window.
There’s no point in having strikers who play with their backs to the goal if we don’t get guys making runs & linking with them.

The money we spent on him could have been spent better . He better be brilliant cause we are pish in the final 3rd
We are top scorers in the league, we were terrible yesterday but before that we had scored 15 goals in our previous 4 games, including 2 in Villareal, so stop being a pantie wetter !

Back