Eros Grezda?

I've only seen clips of Grezda on youtube and looks a very direct player. Shown glimpses of that against Ayr Utd last week. Hopefully once he's fully fit we'll see what he is like. I'm hoping he's the type that can commit defenders and get in behind defences as we still lack that. would love to see Barasic hit the byline more as he had a wand of a left foot, and Arfields late runs the box could be dangerous

I love FF

The less you play the better you become and expectations are higher.

Middleton and Kent are best wingers at our club
They should start every game until someone can displace them.

No one wanted to play on that plastic carpet, never mind a player coming back from an injury.

We need this lad fit. We are crying out for a match winner, a game changer so I'm hoping this lad is just that. Middleton is just a young lad, very raw. Asking him to come on yesterday and against the tims to change the game is asking an awful lot of him. We need other options

Anybody know how soon we can expect to see him on the pitch?

I found is strange yesterday, when chasing the game, we left him on the bench, opting to use just two subs.
You're not getting a player just back from injury playing on that horrendous park.. Same went with Rossiter not being in the squad.

The money we spent on him could have been spent better? How the fück do you know that if you haven’t seen him play yet?
There would have been safer bets , he’s no kicked a ball in months and it’ll be afew weeks be he starts ad imagine so to spend 2 million odd on a player and no have him make an instant impact is madness.

I love FF

The less you play the better you become and expectations are higher.

Middleton and Kent are best wingers at our club
They should start every game until someone can displace them.
We have not paid £2m on a guy to sit on the bench. Once Gredza is full fit he plays with Middleton being the impact sub...

Lets hopeso grigs

You should check out this boy Luka Ivanusec at Lokomotive Zagreb mate.
19yo & really runs at defences. 2 Croatian caps & scored in 1 of them. Can dribble & pass & shoot. And seems to work back too.
I’d like us to go for him. One of the boys on here flagged him up. Value probably 1-2m.

Back