Eros Grezda

Hmm, you Croatian then ? :))
Joined the site Wednesday after the cup defeat to the sheep molesters, and 3 negative posts to date,
What took you so long to come check on our signings from "your" league ?
I smell the shit to you....
Just watching how our players preform. Some of you make shitty claims about Croatian league, but we are better than Ladbrokes Premiership. All of you thought that Barisic was a star, now he is the shitbag. We in Croatia knew that he is an average footballer and never called him “shitbag”.

Just watching how our players preform. Some of you make shitty claims about Croatian league, but we are better than Ladbrokes Premiership. All of you thought that Barisic was a star, now he is the shitbag. We in Croatia knew that he is an average footballer and never called him “shitbag”.

Haha, brilliant effort, are you a comedian in Croatia?
I was asking why you waited so long to come talk about them?
I must have missed all the Croatian teams still competing in Europe.
Just in case you are Croatian, I'm very much hoping Barasic will regain confidence and come good, and expecting Grezda will.

I
Haha, brilliant effort, are you a comedian in Croatia?
I was asking why you waited so long to come talk about them?
I must have missed all the Croatian teams still competing in Europe.
Just in case you are Croatian, I'm very much hoping Barasic will regain confidence and come good, and expecting Grezda will.
I am comedian? Gee, thanks...Well, he is shitbag from last couple of weeks, am I right? So, I haven’t got reasons to come here. What do you want for 2 millions £? I said before that guy was in Dinamo Zagreb and he played only one game for their team, just can’t preform on his best outside of Osijek. Left back position is our weakest link from Robert Jarni days, we haven’t produced any real quality from Jarnis days.

You ever seen his insta ? He's always down in London with some really dodgy looking folk. I think they were up yesterday because he was paying videos of himself in London with a bunch of Albanian guys last night
his instagram winds me up. especially after we throw points away and hes posting pics of him playing in the game instead of being embarrassed by the result. no idea why it annoys me so much, probably need to get a life:rolleyes:

He is nowhere near the standard we are looking for - unless he improves dramatically. I hope he does but I really doubt it

He has ability but how will he cope with having the shit kicked out of him on a weekly basis? His treatment from those thugs yesterday was ridiculous.

He didn't have a pre-season so he needs time to adjust as do Barisic and Katic.
Let's judge them next season.

Likes to cut inside and bring the striker in to play!
He made a difference on Saturday however that wouldn’t be hard.
For me, it all comes down to having a No 10 who can link the play up as Grezda’s movement is really impressive

I genuinely don't know if he will make it or not but would love to see him get a run between now and the end of the season in place of Kent/Candeias.

Our wingers are woefully off form right now so something has to change. I'd even given Middleton another chance.

I'd like to see him stay fit and get a continuous run of games. At the very least he seems to get into better goal scoring positions and looks more of a goal threat than Candeias.

I thought he looked quite decent especially given his total lack of match sharpness. I don’t think the support have been fair with him at all.

He deserves a decent chance.
The way it’s been repeatedly stated as almost fact that he has failed and was a bad signing on this forum has been bizarre given how injury plagued he has been. I’m confident in his ability but he needs to prove he has the right attitude now.

One small positive from yesterday, I thought Eros looked pretty good in what was a difficult reintroduction to the team.
Aggressive, quick and he showed a bit of skill.
Hopefully he can stay fit, get a good preseason in and show us the potential we have heard about next season.
He’s needs to bulk up a tad too lightweight for this league

I

I am comedian? Gee, thanks...Well, he is shitbag from last couple of weeks, am I right? So, I haven’t got reasons to come here. What do you want for 2 millions £? I said before that guy was in Dinamo Zagreb and he played only one game for their team, just can’t preform on his best outside of Osijek. Left back position is our weakest link from Robert Jarni days, we haven’t produced any real quality from Jarnis days.
Nice try, off you go back to Kerrydale.

You are a Croat but spelled modric the English way, with your english keyboard funny that.

Tell me, what do you think about the Peado ring at Celtic and Big Jock and everyone else knowing. Should they be closed down?

You are a Croat but spelled modric the English way, with your english keyboard funny that.

He's a clown mate. In his first post he tried to speak in broken English while using words like "Gutted" & "Shitebag".

Honestly how can some people be so fucking mental? Why would anyone ever go on a Rangers forum to pretend to be Croatian and post about our players?

He's a clown mate. In his first post he tried to speak in broken English while using words like "Gutted" & "Shitebag".

Honestly how can some people be so fucking mental? Why would anyone ever go on a Rangers forum to pretend to be Croatian and post about our players?
They're just not normal. I blame the schools.

Thought he was quite good on Sat. And Davis. However they and quite a few other players have until the end of the season to show if they are worth keeping.

Eros will be awsome next season.
Been saying it since he signed.
FF mind U have him sold and pish couldn't make some of it up!!

Must’ve seen a different came from some people on here.

I thought he was pish again and 2 or 3 times kicked the ball out the park under no pressure trying to play a simple pass.

One thing I do like about him is that he always looks to get a shot away which is something we're missing all over the park IMO.

should have had a goal had davis just cut it back to him, looked sharp. Lets see him after a run of games. For people saying play him at the piggery, i dont think he’s ready to go up against tierney yet. Candieas has his flaws but he should start vs the tims.

I like the look of him but understand why some wouldn’t.
One thing my dad pointed out during one of his first games was that when putting the ball into the box he was actually looking up to find space instead of a hit and hope that I think Candeias can be guilty of.

It may well be that in the case of Grezda, Katic, and Barisic, we might have to wait until next season in order to fully determine how well they have been able to adjust to the SPL.

I have no doubt as to the ability of these players, only whether or not they have the capacity or the desire to adjust to a style of football significantly different from what they had been used to. If in the end they could come around, it would be a tremendous boost to Gerrard and to Rangers.

Back