Eros Grezda

TexMexBear

One small positive from yesterday, I thought Eros looked pretty good in what was a difficult reintroduction to the team.
Aggressive, quick and he showed a bit of skill.
Hopefully he can stay fit, get a good preseason in and show us the potential we have heard about next season.

One small positive from yesterday, I thought Eros looked pretty good in what was a difficult reintroduction to the team.
Aggressive, quick and he showed a bit of skill.
Hopefully he can stay fit, get a good preseason in and show us the potential we have heard about next season.

I think he has something in terms of a mixture of good movement, directness & technical ability that's a bit different from anyone else in the team right now. We've saw it in flashes but he hasn't been able to really get going yet.

Was looking quite sharp yesterday overall so hoping he's finally over these injury troubles for good now!

I think he has something in terms of a mixture of good movement, directness & technical ability that's a bit different from anyone else in the team right now. We've saw it in flashes but he hasn't been able to really get going yet.

Was looking quite sharp yesterday overall so hoping he's finally over these injury troubles for good now!
Could he be a forward in a front 3 if him Defoe and Morelos?

I don't think it was fair to throw him on yesterday.

I thought he was bang average at best but being out that time coming into a team playing poorly-a big ask.

We need someone like him on the wing against the better organised defensive teams - no point launching crosses into a packed box for 90 minutes.

Exactly my words leaving the ground

The only positive on an otherwise completely predictable 90 minutes

He was in the box more in 45 minutes than Candeias has been in the last 4 games.

He was unlucky with his turn in the box that he didnt get a little bit more space to get a shot off, was a nice pass into Defoe(who actually got fouled which put him off shooting) and on a few occassions he beat his man well he got cynically fouled.

It was promising.

Thought he looked decent when he came on. On a side note watched him warming up with the ball before coming on. He has amazing fast feet. would love to see him running at defences. I would go with him and Kent either wing for remaining games if he keeps fit

He was in the box more in 45 minutes than Candeias has been in the last 4 games.

He was unlucky with his turn in the box that he didnt get a little bit more space to get a shot off, was a nice pass into Defoe(who actually got fouled which put him off shooting) and on a few occassions he beat his man well he got cynically fouled.

It was promising.

That's what I like about him. He seems to enjoy getting close to the striker and in the box a lot more than Kent or Candeias do. Hopefully does well for Albania this week and gets a good run in the team before the end of the season to show what he can offer.

In context of the game and his lengthy lay-off, it was certainly an encouraging performance. Not dazzling by any stretch but certainly showed that there is more to come once he gets a run in the side, which given our league status right now, is something we should be doing.

I don't think it was fair to throw him on yesterday.

I thought he was bang average at best but being out that time coming into a team playing poorly-a big ask.

Stevie obviously sees him day in day out and believes he was the best option.
Don't agree with your bang average comments at all. We dominated after the changes, although Barisic is struggling still, but did better than AH.

He can take a man on and beat him. Candieas can't.
Parkhead will be all about huff and puff though.
Candieas will play so he can cover Tav and harrass the life out of them as they like to play it out from the back.

Was a difficult game to come on in when he’s been out for so long. Had a couple of good touches and had to deal with some shocking challenges.

Could have had a tap in if Defoe squared it instead of shooting
Defoe fucked that chance to start with by running in front of Grezda, dragged an extra man Infront of him and he had no room to take a shot. Neat pass from Grezda to get it out to JD though

Stevie obviously sees him day in day out and believes he was the best option.
Don't agree with your bang average comments at all. We dominated after the changes, although Barisic is struggling still, but did better than AH.

Of course he did-he also started the team with a line up that panned out the way a lot of us feared it would.

I get the manager is there day in day out but there are times when you see line ups etc and you fear that's not going to go well.

We improved after the break and Grezda looked busy but with little pay off-never penetrated and looked like a lot of the team-working and trying hard but with no end result.

The player needs time but I disagree he made the impact being claimed. It's about opinions.

Eros Grezda is not the adequate player for Scottish league. He was Osijek best player after Petar Bockaj, but this league doesn’t suit to him.

Of course he did-he also started the team with a line up that panned out the way a lot of us feared it would.

I get the manager is there day in day out but there are times when you see line ups etc and you fear that's not going to go well.

We improved after the break and Grezda looked busy but with little pay off-never penetrated and looked like a lot of the team-working and trying hard but with no end result.

The player needs time but I disagree he made the impact being claimed. It's about opinions.

Should have started Mccrorie, but that's another topic. We'll need to agree to disagree on Eros, as I, and I think most agree, think he made a positive impact in difficult circumstances, whilst another shit ref granted the hammerthrowers impunity to assault any of our players that beat their man.

He looked alright yesterday but I don't really see what he offers us he's no better than what we have the early signs haven't been encouraging the same could be said for his pal Barasic.

It was promising.
He was really unlucky his footwork was excellent in creating it but as you say he couldn’t get a clean shot away

He is the most direct winger we have, tried to get a shot away at every opportunity.

I’d give play him in every game until the end of the season solely for that reason, we’ve no other fit wingers who actually want to shoot.

I think he will come good just needs the confidence from the gaffer to go express himself beat his man and make sh!t happen... was suprised he got up like he did after he was nearly cut in half...

There was a few of his friends or family in front of me in the main stand, he waved up to him when he was warming up then did the Albanian Salute thing.

You ever seen his insta ? He's always down in London with some really dodgy looking folk. I think they were up yesterday because he was paying videos of himself in London with a bunch of Albanian guys last night

You ever seen his insta ? He's always down in London with some really dodgy looking folk. I think they were up yesterday because he was paying videos of himself in London with a bunch of Albanian guys last night
Is he no allowed pals?

I think Grezda is a good player. Although, I got challenged on that previously for some utterly bizarre reason. He's looked good in some of the games he's had for us as well as for his home country.

Some fans just don't want to give him a chance and write him off immediately. Why I don't know. Sadly I don't think we've got a manager that will ever get around to using him 1. regularly or 2. properly.

I thought he looked quite sharp, I'd prefer him in over Candeias who has been a joke of late.

Some of the tackles on him from the Killie players were disgusting.

Eros Grezda is not the adequate player for Scottish league. He was Osijek best player after Petar Bockaj, but this league doesn’t suit to him.

Hmm, you Croatian then ? :))
Joined the site Wednesday after the cup defeat to the sheep molesters, and 3 negative posts to date,
What took you so long to come check on our signings from "your" league ?
I smell the shit to you....

It was a tough game to be put into on his return from a lay off. His movement was better than anyone else in the pitch, constantly looked for the ball when others would hide. He was far more direct and the type of player you want in a front three rather than a winger. I think he could play an important part in creating chances against teams that sit in.

Back