Eros Grezda

Stanley Yelnats

I know it has been done to death on here but it can’t be me who’s been disappointed with Grezda’s attitude since he arrived here. Seems totally uninterested, dropped from the squad for the visit to Hearts which shows Gerrard has probably had enough of his shite.

His social media accounts are photos of him posing like a high school lassie next to his flashy cars.

He won’t need them anymore though considering he’s banned from driving after only being in Scotland 7 months.

A new player who wants to be part of a club fights for his place in training and takes his chance when he gets it. With Grezda he lacks all of this, and it’s not a surprise to see the gaffer taking none of his shite.

A complete of waste of money. I hope we’re a bit smarter with our transfer business this summer.

I know it has been done to death on here but it can’t be me who’s been disappointed with Grezda’s attitude since he arrived here. Seems totally uninterested, dropped from the squad for the visit to Hearts which shows Gerrard has probably had enough of his shite.

His social media accounts are photos of him posing like a high school lassie next to his flashy cars.

He won’t need them anymore though considering he’s banned from driving after only being in Scotland 7 months.

A new player who wants to be part of a club fights for his place in training and takes his chance when he gets it. With Grezda he lacks all of this, and it’s not a surprise to see the gaffer taking none of his shite.

A complete of waste of money. I hope we’re a bit smarter with our transfer business this summer.
Banned from driving? What for?

He’s disappointed when he has got a game, for sure. And he has been banned from driving after racking up 12 points.

I’ve not heard anything, specifically, questioning his attitude though. On what - other than his omission from the team - do you base that claim?

A lot of people on here are too quick to write off players.

Barisic being consigned to the dust bin already strikes me as very premature.

With Grezda though...it just doesn't feel like it will ever work.

A lot of people on here are too quick to write off players.

Barisic being consigned to the dust bin already strikes me as very premature.

With Grezda though...it just doesn't feel like it will ever work.
Think both will be away I get the impression Gerrard is fed up with both of them

Looked good against Motherwell and at Tynecastle. Also shone against Scotland for Albania

But as others say, he comes across as a mad bam

What is it about his attitude you dont like exactly?
He never posts photos of flash cars either.
The boy came recovering from an injury, half way through our season with no pre season under his belt, he picked up another injury in Spain but as usual rather than giving a bit support to 1 of our young players trying to settle in a foreign land, some of our "supporters" would rather slate him and write him off.

Last edited:
Don't think we've even seen him fully fit yet. I'd give him a pre-season and see what he can offer next season.

Same with Barisic. Guys coming in part of the way through the season and expected to hit the ground running, rarely succeed. Who the hell wants to move to Scotland in November? :)

I'd give them both a chance next season. The money is also spent. It's not like you'll recoup the 3-4m anyway.

Spends more time out dining and clubbing than anything else a poor signing since day 1 why we signed an injured player I'll never know he must be punted asap.

I keep thinking about what Cristian Panucci said about him- that he was a £20m player. Admittedly we've not seen it but not sure someone with the standing in the game of Panucci would say something like that just because.
I'm old enough to remember the first games of Mikhailichenko and he looked awful. His pedigree was considerably higher than Grezda's but a lot of our fans had already written him off.
Patience is not our collective strong point however lets see what pre-season brings before confining him to the bin.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that Grezda is just a piss poor player.

You don’t need a pre-season for you to actually look comfortable with a ball at your feet.

He has no drive, no composure, and other players are reluctant to pass to him.

The gaffer has no time for him, not even letting him feature at this stage of the season.

Teenager Middleton was even subbed on whilst Grezda wasn’t even in the squad.

Is there really much point having a player lacking sharpness on the bench. Better to have him play 90 which will improve that. We had plenty on the bench.

Not suggesting he should have been on the bench mate, was just meaning there's no reason to leave him out just because he was pencilled in for a bounce game. Middleton far more deserving of a place in the squad given his recent performances and goals in the reserves.

7 starts Grezda has made.

5 wins and 2 draws.

Not quite the weak link people make him out to be at all.

He's had an injury-disrupted season. It's been very difficult to judge him due to that.

Really?

If that’s the level being stooped to in order to muster evidence in his favour, he’s in trouble.

He’s been on the park long enough to judge that this guy is not up to the required standard.

tenor.gif

Really?

If that’s the level being stooped to in order to muster evidence in his favour, he’s in trouble.

He’s been on the park long enough to judge that this guy is not up to the required standard.

No he hasn't. Anyone claiming that is beyond reactionary.

And if we're talking levels, bringing up driving offences which half our squad have as any sort of measure is ridiculous.

But I point out his starts purely to go against the "He's pure pish" comments. If he was half that bad we wouldn't be picking up those points.

Of his 7 starts - he played well against Motherwell, and decent away to Hearts and Hibs. Everyone played poorly against Hamilton and Dundee. He struggled away to St Mirren and St Johnstone.

Nowhere near enough time to judge him fully yet.

When he was injured Middleton stepped up, when he was fit he could not displace Kent, he played in front of Candeias on occasion.
Not exactly the sort of game time to access properly.
If we can’t keep hold of Kent then we might see a more productive player.
Ultimately SG will make the decision based on what he sees at training and game time..

7 starts Grezda has made.

5 wins and 2 draws.

Not quite the weak link people make him out to be at all.
Th

He's had an injury-disrupted season. It's been very difficult to judge him due to that.
This 100%.
Needs a pre season before judgement.

We could do with that fuking 12 points hes managed to accumulate, we must have the best behaved support us. Young boy plenty money fast cars in a alien country.
FF at its best Grezda thread weekly.
People wanted to sell Alfie for 2m on here a year ago so WTF

Maybe. I'd be inclined to give Barisic another chance.

It alarms me how after a few games half of this board is touting Flanagan as a serious option at left back.

The irony is Flanagan has actually contributed more than Barisic probably

This 100%.
Needs a pre season before judgement.

We could do with that fuking 12 points hes managed to accumulate, we must have the best behaved support us. Young boy plenty money fast cars in a alien country.
FF at its best Grezda thread weekly.
People wanted to sell Alfie for 2m on here a year ago so WTF

Does this really justify racking up 12 points in 6 months. What he’s done is totally moronic, no debate.

Back