ESPN+

I thought the OF game was a one off. Killie on the TV schedule.

So good just opening the CBS all access app for the Europa games, same with the ESPN app for the OF game, no fannying around with laptops, phones, password resets, chromesticks, firesticks.

CBS All Access is great for the Europa games. Demarcus Beasley has been on for both of the games and always talks us up.

The studio guest for the Poznań game though seemed to be an unwashed fan. I have no idea who he was but he kept wanting to talk about them. How I laughed when Lille pulled it back to 2-2 and he had the smug wee grin wiped right off his face!!

So good just opening the CBS all access app for the Europa games, same with the ESPN app for the OF game, no fannying around with laptops, phones, password resets, chromesticks, firesticks.
One spfl game per week. This week Hearts v. Hibs derby. Assume most games will involve us or the mankies

CBS All Access is great for the Europa games. Demarcus Beasley has been on for both of the games and always talks us up.

The studio guest for the Poznań game though seemed to be an unwashed fan. I have no idea who he was but he kept wanting to talk about them. How I laughed when Lille pulled it back to 2-2 and he had the smug wee grin wiped right off his face!!

He was a weird looking and sounding lad.

Was he part Scottish? It was an odd accent.

Between Rangers TV, ESPN+, and CBS I'm getting all the games for around $40 a month. Incredible value.

I actually think that guy is pretty fair.

I knew nothing about him but I looked him up after last week's game. Turns out his Dad was an English Professional Football Player and his Mum is Scottish. He was born in America (I think it was San Diego) then moved to Scotland when he was a kid. In the interview I read, he says he's a Man Utd fan. He also says whilst growing up in Scotland, his friends were all Rangers fans and his Dad was a huge fan of Gazza, so they used to go to Ibrox to watch the games. He turned pro and played for a bunch of teams - I think he even played for both Hamburg and St Pauli.

Going back to stalking random people on t'internet now... leave me alone.

ESPN+ has both the Cup semi finals this weekend, they also had Arbroath v Hearts last week too. So seems like it's going to be the weekly Sky Sport SPL game and any other cup/lower league games they can get their hands on.

ESPN+ has both the Cup semi finals this weekend, they also had Arbroath v Hearts last week too. So seems like it's going to be the weekly Sky Sport SPL game and any other cup/lower league games they can get their hands on.
I like it. I know it's "unstaunch" on here to admit you watch Celtic play, but I usually do, until they score. For example, I turned the Aberdeen game off at the weekend when Celtic went up 3-2. :)) Oops! I mean, I won't go out of my way to watch their games like I do with us, obviously, but if I'm home, I'll watch them.

Anyway, I watched as many games on Bleacher Report last year as I could, as it's a much better experience than RTV. This year, I'll be watching all the home games on RTV with Clive and co., the away games on ESPN+ and the Euro games on CBS.

On that subject though can you download that app onto a fire stick, do you know?

Back