Euan Baird - Glasgow

Just received a tweet from the guy.................

I don’t think anyone has it? It was found and handed in to a hostel as far as I’m aware - I’ve visited the hostel and they say they don’t have it…

We have a friend who, as a, fashion statement, started carrying around one of these man hand bag type things. Not the type with the over the shoulder strap or even the one that goes around the waist but the one you just (as the name implies) hold by your hand.

We was telling him not take take his car keys, passport or even his, wallet in it and thus, is, just as, well as, when we were, putting a, flag up in one of the city centre street cafes, some lady's front bottom swiped, it. He says, he paid more than, £300 for it and it contained, was, his, Air B and B keys and his cigars. Got replacement keys for his, accommodation but obviously will never see the bag again.

We have a friend who, as a, fashion statement, started carrying around one of these man hand bag type things. Not the type with the over the shoulder strap or even the one that goes around the waist but the one you just (as the name implies) hold by your hand.

We was telling him not take take his car keys, passport or even his, wallet in it and thus, is, just as, well as, when we were, putting a, flag up in one of the city centre street cafes, some lady's front bottom swiped, it. He says, he paid more than, £300 for it and it contained, was, his, Air B and B keys and his cigars. Got replacement keys for his, accommodation but obviously will never see the bag again.
Not good. Is your comma button stuck?

Back