Euphoric Kris Boyd bathes in Celtic tears as Rangers hero teases 'Steven Spielberg couldn't write a better script'

BlueMeanie

The Ibrox icon couldn't resist trolling the Hoops once again after another week to forget.

0_Screen-Shot-2021-01-14-at-121231.png

Gleeful Kris Boyd admits Celtic's current nightmare is a more enjoyable than anything Hollywood's finest could come up with.
Legendary director Steven Spielberg has been behind the camera for hits such as Jaws, ET and Indiana Jones but the Rangers icon admits even he couldn't reproduce the same euphoria he is currently enjoying.
Boyd couldn't resist another slapdown of the Celtic after colleague Andy Walker listed the string of issues blighting his former club during a disastrous season that plunged to new depths in the wake of the contentious trip to Dubai.
Speaking on the Sky Sports Scottish Football podcast, he joked: "I must admit Steven Spielberg would struggle to write a better script than this guys.

Sensing the silence from his sparring partner, he quickly added: "Right Mr (Ian) Crocker, let's move on."

Has anybody seen or heard from John Hartson lately?
I've bi bi thinnnnch bee been hihihihi t t t tryin to relee relees shishi release a state state state .....

%^*& sake John I'll do it for you....
He's been trying to release a statement through the snivelling, snotters and the tears for about 10 days now.

Great to see a pundit on sky loving our good work and results and laughing at them across the city. It’s been a long time coming

I really hope the closer we get to lifting this title the more ex Gers take a leaf from Boyd's book and ramp it up. They deserve nothing less.

Back