Euphoric Kris Boyd bathes in Celtic tears as Rangers hero teases 'Steven Spielberg couldn't write a better script'

See Ian Crocker has it always been so obvious with him? I was saying to my mates its maybe just cause we arent used to watching on tele all time we are noticing how much of a mentally challenged clown he is. The pain in his voice when final whistle went in their game against Hibs was fantastic. He couldn't hide how sick he was.

Those hanging effigies must have cut Boydie up coming at the time they did .
I'd imagine he will never forget that .
He must hate those rats with a passion .

See Ian Crocker has it always been so obvious with him? I was saying to my mates its maybe just cause we arent used to watching on tele all time we are noticing how much of a mentally challenged clown he is. The pain in his voice when final whistle went in their game against Hibs was fantastic. He couldn't hide how sick he was.
Its probably more to do with the people that put him in the job and continue to accept his dreadful performances, he could ruin any game his commentry is awful.

Being tim friendly probably keeps him in the job i doubt he really cares that much who wins the scottish league think he supports or supported west ham.

No hiding from our Kris.

Webp-net-gifmaker.gif

Nobody jump down my throat here as I'm just thinking out loud, but can you imagine if we threw the league away now the absolute horror show we will need to endure after all the grief we have given them, I shudder at the thought.

The big man has had his detractors on here previously but there is no doubt he is 100% one of us. Not afraid to show it either and it is such a refreshing sight.

Does a lot of great work behind the scenes with mental health charity too.

Some man

Nobody jump down my throat here as I'm just thinking out loud, but can you imagine if we threw the league away now the absolute horror show we will need to endure after all the grief we have given them, I shudder at the thought.

It gives me the absolute fear. I have to admit it is only after the last few days I am daring to dream.

I can't see us throwing away 13 more points than they will between now and the end of the season.

I couldn't handle it if we did!

It gives me the absolute fear. I have to admit it is only after the last few days I am daring to dream.

I can't see us throwing away 13 more points than they will between now and the end of the season.

I couldn't handle it if we did!

Agreed mate, im a worrier and the thought of us throwing it away after the abuse we have given them fills me with dread.

Reactions: GF1
Back