Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Belgium Holland Ukraine (Sweden added as well)

Belgium are evens seriously considering lumping on, the danes in their first game (prior to the erickson incident) weren't massively impressive

Just the Netherlands to go for the boosted PP acca, Ukraine and Belgium had me sweating more than once, let's hope the Dutch make life a little easier.

What the fcks going on with bet365 now?

The "My bets" is currently unavailable so you can't see your bets or cash out.

They are always doing things like this.

What’s the deal with Bet365 early pay out? Italy were up 2-0 from 52 mins and it never showed as a winner but did after the game.

Got £20 on the PP treble today, Depay should have made things more comfortable there :eek:

Betting with beers around. Now I need like 3 corner kicks, 1 more goal from the Dutch and more cards for the austrians. Never again, I say... again

I care about Rangers and theyve targeted us specifically and repeatedly.

Im not knocking anyone using them, just a bit surprised so many Bears appear to do so.
We made it easy for everyone to go after us for a number of years tbf. I tend to take things like that as a compliment. They have slaughtered Celtic all season.

What the fcks going on with bet365 now?

The "My bets" is currently unavailable so you can't see your bets or cash out.

They are always doing things like this.
I had a Belgium / Netherlands double last night and my page blinked off for a solid 5 minutes. Wasn't bothering my arse as I was skelping them rotten yesterday. They ended up just paying me out regardless.

I have noticed their cash out options are cheeky though.

I had a Belgium / Netherlands double last night and my page blinked off for a solid 5 minutes. Wasn't bothering my arse as I was skelping them rotten yesterday. They ended up just paying me out regardless.

I have noticed their cash out options are cheeky though.
Get your tips oot then

Thoughts on Sweden Slovakia today? I’ve got Sweden to win in an accumulator which is doing pretty well. Tempted to cash out and start a new one.

Back