Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Sterling v O'Donnell. Christ. It's gonna be a flat back 5 and play for corners isn't it. He's a disgrace.
The old standby of "getting stuck in" and "putting themselves about". I think the first half is just going to be us kicking lumps out of them to break up play until England score and then we panic.

But hey, maybe Clarke has had a revelation this morning and starts Patterson, Gilmour, Adams, Fraser and really goes for it. And maybe I also have a date with Taylor Swift tonight. Both are equally as possible.

Get your tips oot then
Tips? Tips?

I've no got any old boy, I'm winging it my man!

It's like when the mysteries of flight were first tamed. Sure, I got the leather helmet, the big goggles and fluffy jacket but that's as far as it goes, I'm putting 10% of my energy into the bet and the remaining 90% is going towards looking like I know what am doing!

%^*& if I know how to land this shit.

The old standby of "getting stuck in" and "putting themselves about". I think the first half is just going to be us kicking lumps out of them to break up play until England score and then we panic.

But hey, maybe Clarke has had a revelation this morning and starts Patterson, Gilmour, Adams, Fraser and really goes for it. And maybe I also have a date with Taylor Swift tonight. Both are equally as possible.
Agreed (on the 1st part :D). I'm waiting on England for £500. Can cash out for £330. Will let it run.

Are we getting decent bet on Scotland cards i really dont see how we get through this game without picking up at least 3 yellows and with it being quite a quiet tourney for the refs id hope over 20 bookings points for Scotland will be around evens.

Was being a little abusive on live chat over a dispute. They closed my account.

Used to get a free £10 every Monday aswell :))
I told PP to stick their account after they emailed me before Cheltenham saying I was no longer eligible for any free bets or promotions. Barely used the account as well

4/6 over 1.5 cards at 365.
That is a good bet i could double it up with a rugby cert and get close to evens.

If they play well there has to be some cards defending a lead or holding on for a draw, if we get taken apart then the discipline probably goes. Night game having lost already players under a bit of pressure i dont believe Clarke will send them out to hurt anyone but they will be really fired up for a braveheart battle.

Sky Bet have England to win at 2/7 which is rather good if youre after a flat outcome, I had backed them at Hills 1/3 a while ago.

If England dont win today the Bookies are going to be printing money all Summer long.

Quite fancy Kane to score, McGinn and Hanley booked and under 2.5 goals.
Requested it on skybet but doubt I will get it priced

Paddy Power are giving 40/1 for a Kane shot on target to new customers. Max bet £1. Just checked and it's paid in free bets.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Sweden Slovakia today? I’ve got Sweden to win in an accumulator which is doing pretty well. Tempted to cash out and start a new one.

Im going BTTS in a double with a Croatia win. Can’t pick a winner in the 2pm and Id say they are evenly matched.

Croatia win will essentially put them through as they will beat Scotland and despite not being at their best, they should be good enough to see off the Czechs.

Im going BTTS in a double with a Croatia win. Can’t pick a winner in the 2pm and Id say they are evenly matched.

Croatia win will essentially put them through as they will beat Scotland and despite not being at their best, they should be good enough to see off the Czechs.

I’m going to let it go, small part of me thinks Sweden can snatch a win.

I seen 888bet has a special offer of Scotland at 80/1 with a £5 max bet. Anybody done it, I joined but don’t know how to put a bet on.

Just read an online review of them and it said they are a shower of crooks. Try and get my tenner back now.

Back