Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Lay it off in the exchange and your quids in if comes in, only 20 or 30p down if it doesn't. ;-)

Here we go again:
France -1, Mbappe to score and over 1.5 cards Hungary at 19/5
France -2, over 2.5 goals in Portugal vs Germany and over 13.5 fouls by Poland at 12/1

Had a free £5 bet with PP on the Scotland v England game

McGinn - booked
O'Donnell - booked
England under 6.5 corners
Match Result - draw

Didn't think any more about it until I checked my account and seen I was £415 richer, think I'll be investing in Rangers shares after all.

2-0,3-0,4-0 France

Ideally it's 2-0 on 85mins. Cashout. 3-0 on 90mins. Cashout, and they make it 4-0 in injury time.
What could go wrong? :D
lol that's that fucked :)

Last edited:
Well that’s Hills had my winnings from the first couple of days back. Onwards and upwards.

Germany HT/FT 29/10
Spain-1 19/20

£20 double

I'm done with bet builders and specials.
Can't get close, players you'd think would have more shots on target than one are having one early doors then nothing, in terms of bookings players are getting away with much more than we normally see as well.

Can't get close, players you'd think would have more shots on target than one are having one early doors then nothing, in terms of bookings players are getting away with much more than we normally see as well.
Refs are definitely letting yellows go in more or less every game

Group C- Austria v Ukraine play Monday, draw is evens online. Both have 3 points and a draw will see them both on 4 points and likely be through.

I had Ronaldo for 2 shots on target earlier. Scored after 15 mins then nothing.

Refs have been very lenient so far which is strange cos the foreign refs give out loads domestically.

I had Ronaldo for 2 shots on target earlier. Scored after 15 mins then nothing.

Refs have been very lenient so far which is strange cos the foreign refs give out loads domestically.
I had him 2 shots on target and 8 corners with BTTS only thing that let it down was the shots on target

Not done much this Euros to be fair but having a go on this today, bet builder double

Italy to win to nil
Over 1 goal for Italy
Over 0 cards for Wales
Over 1 cards for both teams combined

Switzerland to win to nil
Over 1 goal for Switzerland
Over 0 cards for Switzerland
Over 0 cards for Turkey

£15 for £487.50 with bet365

I still think Italy -1 is sound.

Changes are likely to be guys like Emerson, Belotti, Chiesa, Veratti etc. Not a huge drop in quality :))
True EB. Just no sure about mentality in these final group games when you're already through.

Back