Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Slovakia are 18/1 to beat Spain

Are Slovakia terrible?

Already bet Poland so seems huge

Spain seem far too short for me tonight, considering how powderpuff they've been in their first two games
England 5/6 to go out in last 16. Expect that to be 4/6 if it is France and 11/10 if it is Germany.
I reckon it'll be Germany. Very intriguing game if it is, Germany have put in arguably the best performance of the tournament so far (yet still conceded twice)

Spain seem far too short for me tonight, considering how powderpuff they've been in their first two games

I reckon it'll be Germany. Very intriguing game if it is, Germany have put in arguably the best performance of the tournament so far (yet still conceded twice)
I need France as Group Winners for a fair bit mate so hoping for that on two counts, think France would knock England out but think we would go through v Germany. Both be good ties.

I fancy

Spain and under 3.5
Germany and over 2.5
France and over 2.5 or btts and win
Lewandowski anytime

I need France as Group Winners for a fair bit mate so hoping for that on two counts, think France would knock England out but think we would go through v Germany. Both be good ties.

I need France and Spain as group winners for it to be an excellent group stage. I reckon both will win, even though i said Spain were short, but i think Sweden might beat Poland which will scupper it

What's everyones thoughts on the Poland game ? Appears to me that everyone fancies Sweden but Poland are no bad and have big rab, and must win. Haven't really watched sweden.

Cheers, been looking for a price the last hour. 11/8 make quarters but that appeals more.
Not quite as confident in my Wales to be eliminated in the Q/F now since they face Denmark. Would have fancied them strongly against Russia or Finland.

Germany and over 3.5 match goals at 6/5 might be tempting for anyone seeking value in that game

I need France and Spain as group winners for it to be an excellent group stage. I reckon both will win, even though i said Spain were short, but i think Sweden might beat Poland which will scupper it
I need Spain as well but France my big one. Be a dream to be honest if they both do it, keeps my Finalist bets going as well.

Aye reckon that's a great price. But like I said haven't saw much of Sweden except read on here how boring they are haha

They're incredibly dull, a bit like Scotland with a higher calibre of player !

Poland had a bit of a mare against Slovakia, recovered well against Spain mind you. Even with the missed penalty i thought a draw was fair.

Not quite as confident in my Wales to be eliminated in the Q/F now since they face Denmark. Would have fancied them strongly against Russia or Finland.
Aye that went wrong a bit pal, I am on them at that 12/5 you said to go out in the quarters.

Germany France Spain Poland btts And win is about 250/1, might stick a quid on that just incase:D

Had England Spain Group Winners double.

France win Group is my main one, can do without them cocking this!

I’m needing a Portugal yellow card here. Wasn’t shy dishing the cards out in the first half for France

Back