Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Paddy Power 1+ shot on target tonight for Immobile @ 1/1

£10 max
Cheers for that, although it did look even better before you'd edited in 'for Immobile!' :))
Also have a free bet on him for top scorer.....so no doubt he'll be rotten tonight.

Done the following to date, as seen on here .

Over 0.5 goals on every game in the tournament
22/1

To win tournament
Italy 8/1 ,Belguim 6/1, done with Hills to get the free £5 bet with each group game won

£10 Kane top scorer @5/1
£10 Depay top scorer @16/1
(£3 free bet whenever either score)
£5 free bet Italy to win tournament @8/1
£2 free bet Immobile top scorer @20/1
£1 Adams/Kane/Bale country top scorer @25/1
£1 France/Lewandowski @150/1

Also had £10 on Immobile to have a shot on target tonight @evens.

i backed italy to win and immobile top goal score 55/1
italy holland denmark croatia spain portugal to win there groups

how did everyone get on last night?

started with 50 quid. im up 70 pound, took insigne anytime at HT at 4.33 so a nice start. Had immobile to score both halves too which obviously never came in.

For today i just cant see passed Belguim. their currently 1.90 on ladbrokes which imo is a fantastic price. Lukaku anytime is also over evens. gone with belguim W and lukaku anytime £50 at 2.80 and belguim -1 £35 at 3.60.

Russia have 'home' advantage and it might stand for something but just think at those prices the belgians are worth the punt.

belguim -1 on bet365 is 2.675 which is a great price too as atleast if they only win 1-0 you get your money back

I've gone for Italy to win - 9/1
France V's Italy Final - 30/1

I lost my first bet builder bet last night. I had over 7 corners, over 2 goals, Immobile to score anytime and Italy to win both halves. They battered them in the first half as well.
Got a free bet for the England V's Croatia game, so I will do another bet builder on that.

started with 50 quid. im up 70 pound, took insigne anytime at HT at 4.33 so a nice start. Had immobile to score both halves too which obviously never came in.

For today i just cant see passed Belguim. their currently 1.90 on ladbrokes which imo is a fantastic price. Lukaku anytime is also over evens. gone with belguim W and lukaku anytime £50 at 2.80 and belguim -1 £35 at 3.60.

Russia have 'home' advantage and it might stand for something but just think at those prices the belgians are worth the punt.

belguim -1 on bet365 is 2.675 which is a great price too as atleast if they only win 1-0 you get your money back

for the tournament went with germany/lukaku at 81.00.

for the tournament went with germany/lukaku at 81.00.

That is 3.00 now mate.

Wales, Scotland and England to win their opening matches 19/1 (the pools.com)
All in with a shout but the Swiss favourites to do the taffies.

Belgium win and Lukaku any time 15/8 on Skybet.

Nice wee earner with Immobile FGS at 3/1 last night.

geez belguim ftw has moved uo to 2.00 aswell. must be something im missing, No KDB or axel witsel but still have excellent players at their disposal.
They just don't seem to be fancied in the markets Belgium, strange as most of the public seem well behind them for this Group.

Him being out bound to make something happen, I was saying earlier in the thread there wasn't much confidence in them and they were drifting as Group Winner etc... lot of people on here seem to think they will win all 3 well, not convinced myself - not an easy first match away to Russia and then need to go away to Denmark.

watched Russia v bulgaria the other day and they were honking. Lukaku is in the form of his life and will terrorise the Russia defence.

no cash out?
Cash out is too low, if I put the same acca on the return would be less :))

I opened an account with Hills and I thought I entered a code for £40 of free bets. Anyone any idea where or when they show up?

Not sure if anyone plays beat the drop here, but on the promotions for Paddy they are giving you a 250k pot rather than a grand but theres 20Q’s rather than 12.

Belgium’s defence is pretty grim to be fair, can imagine Dzyuba will enjoy playing against two pensioners.

(I know he’s no spring chicken either)

On that note, done the Ladbrokes 5 aside thing with their £1FB.

Carrasco assist
Lukaku goal
Tielmans +70 passes
Dzyuba 1SOT @17/1.

I didn’t realise it was In Russia

Think Russia have only been beat once in their last 11 matches at home stretching back to 2018 (which was by Belgium)
I was going to look at this. They ain't just found out they are playing in Russia mind, can't really put the drift down to that.

Back