Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

aghalee_hero

Official Ticketer
I'm getting very excited, love a big tournament! I'm like a kid, got a few days planned around bbqing, drinking beers and gambling on the football. Sitting doing my picks for the tournament tonight and I've went for:

France win Lukaku top goal scorer 50/1

Belgium/France/Austria win group
Scotland to qualify
Wales/Slovakia not to qualify 154/1 EDIT 292/1 on skybet!

Also done a 10 match acca over the first 2 rounds of games at 600/1:D

What's everyone on? Any good offers out there?

Last edited:
Normally like a bet on over 2.5 goals but based on these friendlies over the past week unders might be the bet.

France to win it and Scotland to reach the last 16 at 9/1

Portugal to win it and Scotland to reach the last 16 at 16/1

Over 1.5 goals in every group game for England, France, Belgium & Netherlands 20/1 £5 on

Germany & Scotland to be eliminated in group stages, Kane Golden Boot, Belgium to win all group games 500/1 £1 on

Over 0.5 in every euro group game 12/1 £5 on

Over 1.5 in every euro group game 500/1 £1 on

France to win euros, Lukaku golden boot, DeBruyne best player, Foden best young player 1000/1 £1 on

Lukaku golden boot 7/1 - £10 bet on which gets £3 bonus bet for each goal scored during groups.

I’ve taken Italy to win outright; a couple of bets on the final for Italy v Portugal and Italy v France.

Also have England exiting at the 1/4 Finals.

Need to do a wee bit of research before putting anything on group winners.

I had a bet in the 2010 World Cup on the number of penalties to be scored.. would have won me a bloody fortune but I missed out by one!
Also had a bet on the number of games to go into extra time during that WC - again, I was just out on it at large odds.

Do Spain have any chance? Seen very much like a team in transition. Only ask cause I've got them in a sweepy. Wrong time to get them.

Over 1.5 goals in every group game for England, France, Belgium & Netherlands 20/1 £5 on

Germany & Scotland to be eliminated in group stages, Kane Golden Boot, Belgium to win all group games 500/1 £1 on

Over 0.5 in every euro group game 12/1 £5 on

Over 1.5 in every euro group game 500/1 £1 on

France to win euros, Lukaku golden boot, DeBruyne best player, Foden best young player 1000/1 £1 on

Lukaku golden boot 7/1 - £10 bet on which gets £3 bonus bet for each goal scored during groups.
Where are you getting Over 1.5 @ 500/1? Probably won’t happen but worth a few quid anyway

I had two bets on the last euros first one was all three home nations to get past the group stages which came in.
The other one was that NI would go further than the republic that bet went down well in the bookie shop I use.
I am thinking of the same bet with the three home nations getting past the group stage.have a feeling that Scotland will win the first game and get at least a point out of the last two games

20 quid on France winner at 5/1
10er on mbappe top scorer but changing my mind on that to lakaku recently

turkey are my outside bet

I’ll sort rest before Friday

I actually think Scotland may qualify as it's the worst squad I've ever seen them take to a major tournament. Would be just like them.

England, Belgium and Italy all to top groups, Kane and Lukaku to score 3 or more goals in the tournament was 8/1 on Skybet.

Sorely tempted to do my own super sixes. Give me some interest anyway.

I'm thinking the first round of games is going to be edgy.

Might stick a fiver on Scotland to qualify, Belgium to win group and France not to qualify - returns £117.

Just think that France are in a tough group and have done well the last few tournaments so it’s about time for a proper French disaster.

I'm getting very excited, love a big tournament! I'm like a kid, got a few days planned around bbqing, drinking beers and gambling on the football. Sitting doing my picks for the tournament tonight and I've went for:

France win Lukaku top goal scorer 50/1

Belgium/France/Austria win group
Scotland to qualify
Wales/Slovakia not to qualify 154/1 EDIT 292/1 on skybet!

Also done a 10 match acca over the first 2 rounds of games at 600/1:D

For personal reasons I hope that bet fails lol. France are stick ons for me.

England winners

Holland winner (as a wild card)

Kane Golden Boot

Kane/Ronaldo/Lukaku Own Nation's Top Scorer

Few ACCAs for the opening group matches

Group Winners - England, Belgium, Italy, Holland, Portugal

Ill prolly stick a couple more on before Friday, maybe a Darker Than Dark Horse like Denmark or Ukraine.

Hills are doing daily specials in the run up so worth keep an eye on them each day.

Does the winner of group A play the runner up of group B and so on? I'm not sure betting the winner of a group is good value.

She Who Must Be Obeyed (no pics) and I pick 2 teams each for outright winner and stick a couple of quid on:

Me - England, Holland (they have to win it sometime)
Her - Germany, Sweden

Will do a few individual bets as the tournament goes on.

Not got a great deal of time for international football but I've bet Italy at 9's to win it and Harry Kane to be top scorer at 11/2.

First mention of England and 1966. Unfortunately only 2/9!!

Harry Kane being the best striker in the world, although his trophy cabinet is bare! 7/2.

Any mention of a foreign player who plays in the English Premiership, evens.

England can in this (the tournament)...usually as the teams are warming up!! 2/1.

Good to see that Scotland have qualified for a tournament since 1998!! 6/4.

Liam MacLeod, radio Scotland to mention the score during commentary every 2.3 minutes...2/1.

Gone for finalists
Italy v Belgium 33/1 10 on
Belgium v France 18/1 10 on

Win their group
Italy
Belgium
Holland
England
Spain
France
16/1 10 on

At least 1 goal in every game 18/1 20 on

At least 1 goal, 1 yellow and 5 or more corners every game 100/1 5er on

I fancy Italy to win it. Watched them the other night against the Czech’s and they were very good. Expect a big tournament off them, don’t think they’ve lost a game since August 2018. Immobile would have to be a shout for top scorer too.

Gone for finalists
Italy v Belgium 33/1 10 on
Belgium v France 18/1 10 on

Win their group
Italy
Belgium
Holland
England
Spain
France
16/1 10 on

At least 1 goal in every game 18/1 20 on

At least 1 goal, 1 yellow and 5 or more corners every game 100/1 5er on
I am surprised the bookies are going with 33/1 and not higher odds on that Belgium v Italy final because the way the knockout is scheduled if Belgium and Italy both win their groups they can meet in the quarter finals. If they both finish 2nd then they would meet in the last 16 so think the only way that final is possible is if one of them finishes 2nd in their group as one of them would go into the bottom half of the draw.

I've not got anything on but think Portugal have a good chance as the draw could be kind to them in terms of the knockout stages were they to qualify as one of the 3rd place teams. Top scorer was thinking Lukaku as I think Belgium will win their group with ease. I think Scotland will qualify for last 16 as 2 home games are a huge advantage.

Back