Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

I've done a £5 9 fold accumulator on the first week of games. Returns just under a grand lol.

Have also gone for Lukaku/France @ 50/1.

Will take a proper look before Friday.

I think Denmark will do some damage. Ukraine are handy too. Flying under the radar.

France outright £36 @11/2
France/Lukaku £10 @75/1
France/Kane £5 @40/1
Kante player of the tournament £10 @33/1
Over 0.5 goals in every group game £5 @12/1
Over 0.5 goals in every game (inc extra time) £5 @20/1
Ronaldo top scorer with Sky bet promo (£3 free bet every time he scores) £10 @12/1

6 fold acca £40 bet credits returns £433

Denmark to beat Finland
Belgium to beat Russia
England to beat Croatia
Portugal to beat Hungary
England to beat Scotland
France to beat Hungary

I only got 33/1 for France/benzema, big difference. Time to check other bookies now

Aye, huge difference between Sky Bet & William Hills for that one.

The France/Kante POTT one was strange...

It was listed on WH's website as a 50/1 #Your Odds Special but when I wen't into the shop they calculated it manually & gave me 100/1.

France outright £36 @11/2
France/Lukaku £10 @75/1
France/Kane £5 @40/1
Kante player of the tournament £10 @33/1
Over 0.5 goals in every group game £5 @12/1
Over 0.5 goals in every game (inc extra time) £5 @20/1
Ronaldo top scorer with Sky bet promo (£3 free bet every time he scores) £10 @12/1

6 fold acca £40 bet credits returns £433

Denmark to beat Finland
Belgium to beat Russia
England to beat Croatia
Portugal to beat Hungary
England to beat Scotland
France to beat Hungary
Where did you get France and lukaku at that price best I can see is 50/1?

Done italy £20 @11/1

Scotland to qualify £15 @11/10

Immobile top scorer £5 @20/1

Mbappe, Ronaldo, Lukaku and Kane top scorer for their teams @26/1.

Lukaku top scorer £10 @7/1.

10 fold acca first round of games all to win:
Italy
Denmark
Belgium
England
Austria
Holland
Poland
Spain
Portugal
France
£5 returns £930

Done italy £20 @11/1

Scotland to qualify £15 @11/10

Immobile top scorer £5 @20/1

Mbappe, Ronaldo, Lukaku and Kane top scorer for their teams @26/1.

Lukaku top scorer £10 @7/1.

Betfred have Scotland to qualify from their group at 2/1 in the shops. Max £100

Winner from group F
England over 6 pts in group
Poland and Switzerland to score over 3 goals
Mbappe, Ronaldo and Lukaku best scirers for their teams.
Busted I know

Scotland to finish bottom of their group - evens. If that's not buying money then I don't know what is. Germany e/w ( to reach final ) 8/1 so 4/1 paid if they lose in the final.
I don’t think that’s buying money at all. Czechs are no great shakes.

England 7/2 to reach the final at Hills today.

Printing money.

Disagree and think England are way too short. I'll be laying them off.

I just can't get away from the fact they havent won a really tough/tight game in knockouts that I wouldn't have expected them to win anyway. Combine that with a tough draw post groups & major doubts over the manager and I think they could exit by the quarters

France have the best squad in the tournament and bringing Benzema back in is a massive upgrade on Giroud so they really are the team to beat especially when you consider how well the likes of Kante is playing as well. The French are notorious for f*cking things up though so who knows?

I have fancied Portugal for a while. Whoever tops the Group of Death basically has a bye into the Semi Finals looking at the draw.

I really fancied England to go far but the draw hasn't been kind to them. They will need to get past France, Germany or Portugal in the Last 16 which is more akin to a Semi Final tie than a game at that stage.

Im no moaning about it but would be interested in why picking ukraine is funny,it it because there were hammered by france in a friendly recently.

This is no friendly this is the finals forget friendly results.

If it cos they are outsiders then has a lot of smaller nations not won in the past or at least made semi finals etc. I prefer to bet on decent odds 5/1 on England or whatever it is seems terrible value... if i won at that price id feel cheated.

I mean drumchapel has just given us his thoughts (which ofcourse we all appreciate comes from inside the dressing room at the very top level:)))again and telt us the big teams with all the superstars that are shortest odds all have a chance to win it, just not sure which one will it will be.

Think you could struggle to find a bookie thats giving bets on that prediction mate.:D

Disagree and think England are way too short. I'll be laying them off.

I just can't get away from the fact they havent won a really tough/tight game in knockouts that I wouldn't have expected them to win anyway. Combine that with a tough draw post groups & major doubts over the manager and I think they could exit by the quarters
Youre bang on re the Coach, he is the ? over it all and its very rare for a Team to win a Tournament without a quality Coach. Southgate is a great Nanny but lets be honest hes only there because Big Sam blew the job in 5 mins and he was hanging about the FA saying nice things.

That said its probably not fair to talk about what previous England teams have or havent done. This current side a very strong, dont have any passengers and wont be worried about playing anyone.

If Southgate can find his balls and doesnt make any stupid decisions I think the quality of the players can carry it through but itll be a close call with a number of teams who could potentially catch fire over such a short required run.

Im no moaning about it but would be interested in why picking ukraine is funny,it it because there were hammered by france in a friendly recently.

This is no friendly this is the finals forget friendly results.

If it cos they are outsiders then has a lot of smaller nations not won in the past or at least made semi finals etc. I prefer to bet on decent odds 5/1 on England or whatever it is seems terrible value... if i won at that price id feel cheated.

I mean drumchapel has just given us his thoughts (which ofcourse we all appreciate comes from inside the dressing room at the very top level:)))again and telt us the big teams with all the superstars that are shortest odds all have a chance to win it, just not sure which one will it will be.

Think you could struggle to find a bookie thats giving bets on that prediction mate.:D

I think Ukraine will do OK. Got some good players. I've backed them to beat Holland in their first game as you are getting around 5/1 which I think is quite large

Took the 13/8 at Powers this morning on France winning their Group.

Done Belgium and England Outright and to meet in Final, also going to do France and England to meet in final.

Must be someone of value for Top England Scorer.

I think Ukraine will do OK. Got some good players. I've backed them to beat Holland in their first game as you are getting around 5/1 which I think is quite large
Team spirit is very good would be better not to start with Holland(give them time to fall our with each other which always happens with dutch) saying that im sure it will be close game. GL i think draw but hopefully they sneak it.

The group doesnt look tough to me they could crush the other 2 sides.

A small bet on malinovskyi to be player of the tourney is my other insane gamble.

Maybe that is why drumchapel has not replied hes usually quick to explain, i guess we need to wait till after the first game against one of the big names.

Took the 13/8 at Powers this morning on France winning their Group.

Done Belgium and England Outright and to meet in Final, also going to do France and England to meet in final.

Must be someone of value for Top England Scorer.

Foden if he plays as one of 3 might be worth a shout

Hungary and Macedonia to lose all their group games is 5/1 on Skybet I backed that. Also put a fiver on Turkey to beat Italy on Friday at 6/1. Bit of a long shot but been very impressed with Turkey when watching them vs Norway and Netherlands.

Hungary and Macedonia to lose all their group games is 5/1 on Skybet I backed that. Also put a fiver on Turkey to beat Italy on Friday at 6/1. Bit of a long shot but been very impressed with Turkey when watching them vs Norway and Netherlands.
Turkey have a good team, but 3-1 Italy win for me.

When was the last time Italy lost at home?.

I genuinely can’t remember :))

Willie Hill giving £5 free bet every time the country you backed (£10 bet) wins in group stages. Put it on France, as I think they will win it, and Belgium as they should win every group game and have a more than decent chance of winning it overall.

Italy dark horses for me, they will be there or there about but think France are just stronger.

Willie Hill giving £5 free bet every time the country you backed (£10 bet) wins in group stages. Put it on France, as I think they will win it, and Belgium as they should win every group game and have a more than decent chance of winning it overall.

Italy dark horses for me, they will be there or there about but think France are just stronger.
I fancy France to win it outright but for that particular bet they prob arnt the best to pick with such a tough group . Belgium is prob the best as they could win all 3 games

I fancy France to win it outright but for that particular bet they prob arnt the best to pick with such a tough group . Belgium is prob the best as they could win all 3 games
Exact thinking as me mate, the free bet is a bonus for France tbh but fancy Belgium to win all group games so gives me £15 betting money straight away

Team spirit is very good would be better not to start with Holland(give them time to fall our with each other which always happens with dutch) saying that im sure it will be close game. GL i think draw but hopefully they sneak it.

The group doesnt look tough to me they could crush the other 2 sides.

A small bet on malinovskyi to be player of the tourney is my other insane gamble.

Maybe that is why drumchapel has not replied hes usually quick to explain, i guess we need to wait till after the first game against one of the big names.

Been busy today big man. Good luck with your Ukraine bet, you'll certainly need it :D

Betfred have Scotland to qualify from their group at 2/1 in the shops. Max £100
I reckon the smart money is on Scotland to finish 3rd - I don't think the Czechs will do anything - and fail to qualify as one of the 2 worst 3rd placed teams.

That would be typical Scotland.

England to raise expectations through the roof, as per usual, by making the Semis but falling at the penultimate hurdle.

Italy or France to win it for me.

Back