Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Looking forward to this. Hoping for an early goal to open it up. Fancy btts but price is rubbish

Stuck on the sky boost for an interest - mbappe 2+ on target and gundogan 1+on target at 7/1

France v Germany, BTS and over 3 cards boosted to 3/1 on Hills so put freebet £10 on it.

Good Super Ally doing the commentary, had that pr*ck Fartson on the Portugal game he's fcking hopeless.

I never cash in bets but for some reason with 10 mins to go on my over 2.5 6 fold and with it being 0-0 in the Portugal game I decided £26 was a decent offer and cashed it

6 minutes later and there is 3 goals

So if Turkey game ends in over 2.5 goals today I’ve done myself out of £345

I bet Kante at +2.5 tackles last night. And I lost!

I won’t be betting on something as subjective again.

What counts as a tackle? I mind my mate VVD 1+ tackle in the CL final and it never came in

Probably a slide tackle. An interception or block won't count.

All good defenders stay on their feet and don't dive in! :D

Get the mortgage on Daft Hanley or something for Friday night that's easy dough.

Gone for a treble for a bit of interest

RUSSIA v Finland and BTTS
TURKEY v Wales
ITALY v Switzerland

£5 returns £109

481-F6-D1-C-52-A0-47-CF-B0-C0-165-B46-F6-E665.jpg

Free £10 bet through my plus card.

Just got bale 1+ SOT on target, 2 corners each team in each half, and 10+ booking points each team 10/1 on Wales game. 4 bookings in the 91st minute, before that none lol

Think Domenico Berardi to score anytime at nearly 3/1 is a bet tonight. Constantly got in the box during their first game v Turkey and was a bit unlucky not to score.

Immobile to have 2 or more shots on target and Shakari ( or whatever) 1 shot, 5-1 for a £5.
Still up at present after winning £30 on Fridays first game, but into the red after this.

Put last nights £60 win on an Italy win tonight, easiest £40 I’ve ever won, PP pay out if your team goes two goals ahead.

>2.5 in the wales game. Pish
Italy and >2.5...so nae doubt it shall remain at 2-0

A honkin couple of days

Stuck a £5 on Italy half time full time, over 1/5 goals and Italy to score first for £32.50. Stuck the winnings on a Ukraine/Belgium double for £112.

Ukraine , Belgium and Netherlands all to win is boosted to 6/1 on PP

Just came on to say the same thing, worth a tenner I reckon. North Macedonia are a bunch of cloggers devoid of any real quality and Ukraine looked good in spells against a decent Dutch side.

Back