Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

I think 0-0 is risky. Sweden v Denmark from Euro 2004, 2-2 suited both to eliminate Italy. Ended up 2-2, was fixed 100%.
Greece Russia in that was meant to have been fixed (2008). I'm not bothering like, need to be on these things before the price drop for me.

Has anyone had any success chinning Bet365 for their "technical issues" on the cash out feature?
Briefly flashed up offering £75, there was another card so only needed 1 more goal but the error message came up and there was no access for the last 20 minutes. Heard a few people say they've just been fobbed off by customer services.

Has anyone had any success chinning Bet365 for their "technical issues" on the cash out feature?
Briefly flashed up offering £75, there was another card so only needed 1 more goal but the error message came up and there was no access for the last 20 minutes. Heard a few people say they've just been fobbed off by customer services.

They've been pish for the last few weeks.
I placed a few pre tournament bets with them but have used Hills since the tournament started

Are you expecting them to pay out the £75 ?? The technical issues are far worse for bet 365 than punters as it’s an extra way to build in margin . That’s why it’s promoted so much . There’s no way they’ll pay out .

Are you expecting them to pay out the £75 ?? The technical issues are far worse for bet 365 than punters as it’s an extra way to build in margin . That’s why it’s promoted so much . There’s no way they’ll pay out .
No chance they'd ever pay anything out, I was just expecting a free bet or something as a token of apology but seems people aren't even getting that.

No chance they'd ever pay anything out, I was just expecting a free bet or something as a token of apology but seems people aren't even getting that.
There’s a big change in the industry regarding that kind of free bet although not unheard of you’ll see a lot less than you used to . Reason being it’s seen to promote problem gambling .

Half the problem now with 365 CS is many are very poor and have no knowledge of betting at all, more than likely to get standard replies on live chat when you complain about any issue. If you are a big loser you’ll get something eventually if you say about closing your account but a run of the mill one you’ll get nothing I would say. They’ve really gone backwards this last few year or so on that front, got too big in a way - too many staff hired with no experience of the industry and the cash out system seems to not be able to cope. They put a priority on responsible gambling over betting knowledge when training, the former can cause them more issues than the latter basically. End of the day though they keep making record breaking profits so there must be plenty of punters happy with how they do things.

Last edited:
Stick to paddy Power lads. In all my years using them I've never had a single problem or complaint.

Hard one to pick bets out of these games today. Obviously see the appeal with the draw in the Austria game but I'm not taking a draw at under even money.

Uefa usually work it on whoever has the most assists I’m sure, I imagine bookies will be in line with that.
I ain't 100% it is that mind, if you read this from 365:

Tournament and Top Goalscorer Doubles
A special price will apply to predict the Tournament Winner and the Tournament Top Goalscorer. Dead-heat rules apply.

Top Goalscorer
Goals scored in 90 minutes and extra-time count. Penalty shootout goals do not count. Dead-heat rules apply (rather than the player receiving the Golden Boot etc). Team quoted is for reference purposes only. Bets still stand, if a player is transferred to a different team (from that quoted by the participant).

It really should be clearer, some bet on Golden Boot and some bet on Top Scorer.

I ain't 100% it is that mind, if you read this from 365:

Tournament and Top Goalscorer Doubles
A special price will apply to predict the Tournament Winner and the Tournament Top Goalscorer. Dead-heat rules apply.

Top Goalscorer
Goals scored in 90 minutes and extra-time count. Penalty shootout goals do not count. Dead-heat rules apply (rather than the player receiving the Golden Boot etc). Team quoted is for reference purposes only. Bets still stand, if a player is transferred to a different team (from that quoted by the participant).

It really should be clearer, some bet on Golden Boot and some bet on Top Scorer.
Hm...

Happy with that - 11/2 on Holland 7 shots on target and 7 corners plus North Macedonia 20 Booking points.

Had to sweat a bit on corner number 7 but all good.

Anybody on sky bet golden boot promo not been credited £3 for Lukaku goal tonight?

Bet of the thread if that wins. I don’t want it to like with being English but if it ends up 4-1 you can have it!
Cheers

To be honest its looking likley you'd rather not top the group so maybe a czec win wouldn't be the worst thing lol

Scotland to win @ 7/4 seems quite nice odds if they play with 2 up front again and start fast im sure we can get goals this time. also evens dnb.

Same price England to win and over 10 Czech bookings points.

Scotland to win. Adams over 1 shot on target

7/1 £10

Kane and Adams both to score

8/1 £10

England 2-0 11/2
Scotland 2-1 10/1

free £5 double

Got £1.99 on the 60 secs of free spins put that on McGinn to assist a goal in both halves. 150/1 :))

Last edited:
The amount of times I’ve been waiting on a Kalvin Phillip’s booking for a booking bet builder is scandalous.

No idea how he was tonight, but I presume it was the usual 8 fouls and no cards for him.

Back