Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Fantasy football can be...

giphy.gif

Or this...

giphy.gif

Join up and discover yourself. :)

Checked the last few days’ worth of threads and couldn’t see any for a FollowFollow EURO2020 Fantasy Football League.

If anyone knows if there already is one - please do let me know so that I can join & admin can delete this thread...

BUT In case one hasn’t been set up, I’ve created one and have added the league code/link below if anyone wants to join :)

FYI this is for the official UEFA EURO 2020 Fantasy Football, available either through the dedicated app or UEFA’s website.

Link to FF rules - https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/...8-45f4db182115-1000--euro-2020-fantasy-rules/

League Code: 65EDSHFA01

League Join Link: https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro...06F00770046006F006C006C006F0077/chrisinglis15

Any tips for this? Struggling with my team :))
Try and spread your team out across a few countries, I’m always to loyal to less popular players which is my undoing right enough :))

I’ve not had the usual last minute panic and changed my team yet though.

Try and spread your team out across a few countries, I’m always to loyal to less popular players which is my undoing right enough :))

I’ve not had the usual last minute panic and changed my team yet though.
Its a tough thing to call, fancy the italians as overall winners and their possible route to the
final looks decent.

Any tips for this? Struggling with my team :))
Look for value with the mid level smaller countries that have a play style centered around one or two players. I’ve got McGinn and Yilmaz in my team as they are a bit cheaper but should play every match and be involved in most of the play.

Also sign the cheapest keeper and defender for the bench.

Look for value with the mid level smaller countries that have a play style centered around one or two players. I’ve got McGinn and Yilmaz in my team as they are a bit cheaper but should play every match and be involved in most of the play.

Also sign the cheapest keeper and defender for the bench.
Ffs I’ve got Yilmaz :))

My bench is grim, only really got two players who will play and I suspect one will be put out early on.

Some good defenders to be had for 4.5 million.

Think limitless chip on MD2 is the way to go.

You can sub out players as the match days progress so worth having 15 you can swap in and out.

I’ve took Helander - does he start for Sweden? I’m assuming it’ll be him and Lindelof

I’ve took Helander - does he start for Sweden? I’m assuming it’ll be him and Lindelof
Hard to say.

I think he started the last game he was fit for them but no he’s not a regular starter but that could be because of his stop/start nature

Sweden seem to change centre backs every game.

He should be starting though.

Edit:

On the bench last time, started before that and then on the bench a few games prior.

Last edited:
I'm in, pretty shattered after work and picked a few players I've never heard of. I can't see any flaws with that selection process.

Hard to say because he missed their first friendly all together because of that injury he got. I can’t afford to take the risk on him because I already have Nathan (I could be wrong but I think Clarke will surprise us all) and Borna and there’s chat of him potentially losing his place so I can’t afford to have a third player potentially not playing

Back