Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Joined as Troon United, I’m hopeless at these things. As long as I don’t finish last that’ll do me

Seemed a bit too easy to get superstars in your side, might try the Sun one also. Don't seem to be too into this Uefa one for unknown reasons

For each match you can change captain, and sub players out.
I was reading the rules and it says you will lose double points if you change? Does that mean it's best to make your captain the first game each day and then if he doesn't perform change it to a later match?

I was reading the rules and it says you will lose double points if you change? Does that mean it's best to make your captain the first game each day and then if he doesn't perform change it to a later match?

Yeah you will lose the double points of that player but the next one you captain will gain the double. Yes best to pick your captain and squad of the players playing first then change accordingly.

Made about 7 changes yesterday, today I wanted to change it but have managed to avoid it :))

Finally settled on my team

Donnaruma

Barisic
Helander
Rudiger
Shaw

Kamara
Calhanoglu
Chiesa

Werner
Kalajdzic
Mbappe

Patricio, Azpilicueta, Tielemans, de Jong B-)

41 points from my first 4 players, 11 from my next 7 due to awful finishing, bizarre team selections, daft own goals and injuries being kept quiet.

Two transfers, a risky sub and leaving a striker in my team who was benched last time - let’s go.

Back