Euro 2020 final disorder: Ticketless thugs 'could have caused death' at England v Italy game

My best pal was there. He’s English and proud, loves the drink and the white powder. He left the area before the game started because of the arseholes. Far too many coked up after drinking all day.
It was a disgrace like. The old bill seriously underestimated how many morons decided to go London that day. I was lucky to get in myself with my ticket. For those not too streetwise it will have been hell.

Overfilling of stadiums seems to somehow be a problem again in the UK. Livi last week had hundreds extra in the Rangers end.

I find it more amazing that posters on here defend anything tory and English yet put the boot into anything Scottish. I wonder where they actually live and why!

Just think generalising an entire support based on the actions of a minority is something your party likes to do to us so I’m rather sympathetic when I see it happening to others. Absolutely no surprises to see you participating :D away tickle Dornans baws

The Glasgow Herald on English hooliganism in Europe
Haha, I’ve been all over world watching various matches mate and believe me England are laughed at now by many on the hooligan front.

You are struggling with the Russia and Brazil one aren’t you.

When the hell did we last play In Luxembourg as well? 99.

My best pal was there. He’s English and proud, loves the drink and the white powder. He left the area before the game started because of the arseholes. Far too many coked up after drinking all day.

Have you been to a football game recently? I’m not saying that wasn’t happening, just I’ll refrain from slating all English fans due to the actions of a minority

Overfilling of stadiums seems to somehow be a problem again in the UK. Livi last week had hundreds extra in the Rangers end.

There was lots of empty seats about the place but overfilling in sections. Nobody really goes to their normal seats at our away games they just go with their mates (nothing wrong with it in my view but can definitely cause issues) it’s more that than overfilling in our case I think

The FA, UEFA, Policing, Stewards all getting the blame here. The only people to blame here are the arseholes charging the stadium. It could easily have been another Hillsborough and some poor copper would be dragged through the docks instead of the scummy bastard who's actual fault it is.

I find it more amazing that posters on here defend anything tory and English yet put the boot into anything Scottish. I wonder where they actually live and why!
I'm from Renfrew, not a tory, just a disillusioned labour supporter.

I have no problem with scotland and Scottishness, I have a deep hatred for Irish and Scottish nationalists who are one and the same. They hate me for being a unionist and believing in the UK, whilst I hate them for trying to break it up and drag me out the union with them.

I speak for many with what I've written.

Have you been to a football game recently? I’m not saying that wasn’t happening, just I’ll refrain from slating all English fans due to the actions of a minority

Yes I have and I’m quite aware of goes on. The same as has been going on for years.
It was as in no way all England fans. In fact, it was mainly England fans that were attacked by supposed fellow fans.
There had been trouble in the previous games and it was completely predictable what happened.

Just think generalising an entire support based on the actions of a minority is something your party likes to do to us so I’m rather sympathetic when I see it happening to others. Absolutely no surprises to see you participating :D away tickle Dornans baws
Started off with intelligent point then ruined it with childish ending.

I'm from Renfrew, not a tory, just a disillusioned labour supporter.

I have no problem with scotland and Scottishness, I have a deep hatred for Irish and Scottish nationalists who are one and the same. They hate me for being a unionist and believing in the UK, whilst I hate them for trying to break it up and drag me out the union with them.

I speak for many with what I've written.
Fair enough.

Started off with intelligent point then ruined it with childish ending.
Answer the point then.
Of course you never do though, do you?

Your link to the Herald just brings up an info page on the Herald, not the article.

I'm old enough to remember when the Herald was a proper newspaper. It could stand with the Times, Telegraph, and Guardian as a proper broadsheet. Now? Ha. An apologist pamphlet for the Scottish Nationalist Party. You'll be quoting articles from the 'National' next.

To me, you are an agent provocateur of an SNP agenda, and you don't even have the balls to own your opinion. An opinion that is out of kilter with the traditions and beliefs of the vast majority of Rangers supporters.

I no more consider you and yours a friend of Rangers than I do the coked up neds in the half time toilet break.

Ban them from all national tournaments for 5 years. Total scum of a support who cause trouble at every tournament.
I guarantee they won't behave like that in Qatar. The problem is that typically the worst that happens to these plastic chair throwing, pavement dancers when they go abroad is that they get a night in the cells and sent home the next day. Banging a few of them up for a couple of years would send the right message.

Answer the point then.
Of course you never do though, do you?

Your link to the Herald just brings up an info page on the Herald, not the article.

I'm old enough to remember when the Herald was a proper newspaper. It could stand with the Times, Telegraph, and Guardian as a proper broadsheet. Now? Ha. An apologist pamphlet for the Scottish Nationalist Party. You'll be quoting articles from the 'National' next.

To me, you are an agent provocateur of an SNP agenda, and you don't even have the balls to own your opinion. An opinion that is out of kilter with the traditions and beliefs of the vast majority of Rangers supporters.

I no more consider you and yours a friend of Rangers than I do the coked up neds in the half time toilet break.
What point that you brought up do you want me to answer? Or are you incapable of fashioning one for yourself?
While you are on about not answering questions, I asked what other fans were involved in the Euro Final trouble. Seems you don't have an answer?

Now
Ahhh...the nationalist default position, the Tory.
:)) :shh:
Scotland is where I live because I'm born here and unlike you don't walk about with a persecution complex and I'm comfortable being British to answer your questions. Are you asking why I live here because you think I shouldn't because I'm not a nationalist like you?

Now

Ahhh...the nationalist default position, the Tory.
:)) :shh:
Scotland is where I live because I'm born here and unlike you don't walk about with a persecution complex and I'm comfortable being British to answer your questions. Are you asking why I live here because you think I shouldn't because I'm not a nationalist like you?
And what's the tory default position? I certainly don't have a persecution complex. I'm Scottish and proud!
You don't need to be a nationalist or want indy to live here but my comments were towards those who denigrate Scotland at every opportunity.

Remember the apocalyptic predictions from the BBC/Sky/tabloids etc for months before tournaments in South Africa, Poland/Ukraine, Brazil, Russia to name but a few from recent years. Violence, racism, hooliganism galore, all at the hands of big bad Johnny Foreigner. The whiter than white England support couldn't possibly be safe in these backward countries.

All the above passed off peacefully and without any major incident as I recall. Funny how the tables are turned when England are the hosts in their biggest match for over half a century.

And what's the tory default position? I certainly don't have a persecution complex. I'm Scottish and proud!
You don't need to be a nationalist or want indy to live here but my comments were towards those who denigrate Scotland at every opportunity.
A question for you Yosser. SNP or Rangers?
If you had to choose.

Amazing how the nats on this thread are never to be found on the threads relating to the constant attacks on our support and club by nationalist party members but are straight on putting the boot into the English
Yet avoiding the bother the tranny army caused when they went to our nation’s capital to play England.

Posters aren’t demonising everything Scottish but they are pointing out the hypocritical nature of your blanket tarring of a group of supporters you dislike, based on their nationality.

Do you deny that an element of the Scottish support go and get drunk and behave appalling in other countries? Flashing women and public drunkenness is common.

Many on here are Scottish and live in Scotland, myself included but yourself and the brainwashed nat voters view Scotland as theirs, not all Scots. It’s appalling and shows you up as bigots.

You might want to look at the map and see we are in Scotland, not SNPland. The snp and it’s support are an embarrassment. The snp administration have failed Scotland in every area of life. It’s time to end this sham of devolution and give the real Parliament control.

I was in Belfast watching the game in the Sandy Row RSC so hadn’t really seen the news all day in the lead up to it. It looked wild anytime they showed the crowd outside though. Didn’t realise the scale of it until I got home and seen it all.

So, do you condone the English fans behaviour? Or are you trying to derail the thread into a political point scoring issue.
It's not hate filled, merely based on historical behaviour.
Why don't you go and live in England, attend their games or....... Are you content to sit behind a keyboard?
Wow that’s a disgraceful comment.
The Tory party is a perfectly legitimate political party in Scotland. What does voting for them have to do with where people live? Your heroes have utterly ruined the country and people are entitled to be ashamed and sick of it.

I know very few, if any, unionists who denigrate Scotland. The vast majority are proud Scots. What many of us despise is what nationalism has done to Scotland. A place riddled with intolerant bigots, who treat those not of the same political persuasion and ideology with utter contempt. Unionionists in general, Rangers FC and its fans, Tories and of course the English are all fair game for nationalist 'othering'. This mindset is encouraged by the current ruling party and a compliant media. In other words, it's what nationalism has always been about - those with a superiority complex looking down on the unconverted, driving division, intolerance and hate. Denigrating Scotland and denigrating Scottish nationalism is not the same thing.

There was no chance of this ever being swept under the carpet.

Mostly white , mostly british men causing problems - its the left wing medias wet dream.

The blame lies with UEFA - using minimum wage customer care stewards to guard the stadium , and hoping for no crowd trouble in a game of this size, is an absolute joke.
Dearie fcuking me. The absolute nick of this.

At least it's not being swept under the carpet. The "policing" was a disgrace.
The fault lies entirely at the door of the thousands of entitled fans that turned up with no tickets and forced their way inside.

"What makes people believe that it is somehow acceptable to break into a stadium or abuse disabled entrances just because it is a big match or there are spare seats inside?

The fault lies entirely at the door of the thousands of entitled fans that turned up with no tickets and forced their way inside.

"What makes people believe that it is somehow acceptable to break into a stadium or abuse disabled entrances just because it is a big match or there are spare seats inside?
The root cause is poor Policing, get that right and the rest doesn't happen.

Partly in hindsight, but there does seem an inevitability about the whole thing, huge expectation about the game, over-hype for days before, possibility of England actually winning something for the first time in the life of most of their supporters, once-in-a-lifetime you-have-to-be-there thought process, then, they fck it all up with thuggery.

Back