Euro 2020 Ticket Ballot

If anybody didn’t get any are looking for some I’ve got a few going spare. They are all the category 1 185 Euros tickets though.

I’ve got 2 for Czech Rep v Play off winner on the 15th June

I’ve got 1 for Croatia v Czechs on the 19th June.

I’ve 1 for the last 16 tie on 30th June too.

Anyone interested just PM me.

Anyone had anything through about a resale for the tickets left over due to people failing to pay for the tickets they got in the ballot?

Anyone had anything through about a resale for the tickets left over due to people failing to pay for the tickets they got in the ballot?

I got an email today from UEFA for tickets I missed out in the ballot for. Logged in and managed to get tickets for:

Croatia v Czech Rep at Hampden
Croatia v playoff winner at Hampden
Poland v Sweden in Dublin

Takes my total to 5 games, already had

Czech rep v playoff winner at Hampden
Last 16 at Hampden

Just bought tickets for the game on the 23/06 at Hampden. Got tickets for all Hampden games now. That ever elusive final still eludes me.

I sat in a queue for about an hour today and when finally at the end of it I was asked for an access code, which wasn't supplied in my email.

%^*& UEFA.

I got an email today from UEFA for tickets I missed out in the ballot for. Logged in and managed to get tickets for:

Croatia v Czech Rep at Hampden
Croatia v playoff winner at Hampden
Poland v Sweden in Dublin

Takes my total to 5 games, already had

Czech rep v playoff winner at Hampden
Last 16 at Hampden
Thanks for the heads up mate as these go into my other email inbox.

Got two for Croatia v Play off winner. Hope it’s Serbia, if not scotland will do

Thanks for the heads up mate as these go into my other email inbox.

Got two for Croatia v Play off winner. Hope it’s Serbia, if not scotland will do

Have you actually got the tickets? as I see there was a problem with the site yesterday and people are being refunded

Have you actually got the tickets? as I see there was a problem with the site yesterday and people are being refunded

Not had an email to say otherwise but I believe it was only England games that were affected

The resale platform is online now until the 25th

I'll put a couple on sale, and if sold you are refunded the price you paid.

Isn’t there a portal where unwanted tickets are resold for anyone to buy? I was fortunate enough to get all 4 Northern Ireland matches at the last euros but some mates picked there’s up on a portal?

Back