Euro 2020 ticket refund

Got my Scotland v czech and Scotland v croatia tickets through tonight

Czech game has arrival slot of 11:00-11:30!!!!

Croatian game is a lot better 18:30-19:00 slot
I’m half 6 - 7 too.
Hope I don’t get a stupid early time for the R16 game as I’m having to take my wee sister and she’ll moan like %^*& if we’ve to sit about..

Got my tickets for Scotland vs Croatia + Sco-Czech.

11-11:30am entry for Czech game & 7-7:30pm for Croatia.

Unable to travel due to circumstances. Gutted. But tickets passed on to my brother.

Enjoy everyone! Scotland at Hampden in a major finals won’t happen too often.

Any spares going for any of Hampden games?
Have 4 for the Croatia vs. Czech game that I'm trying to shift :D muppet that I am... seem to remember randomly applying for games at Hampden and not really thinking about who else would end up playing there.

DM if interested but imagine your question was more on the scotland game front!

Have 4 for the Croatia vs. Czech game that I'm trying to shift :D muppet that I am... seem to remember randomly applying for games at Hampden and not really thinking about who else would end up playing there.

Have you rec’d the tickets yet? Potentiality interested but in only two

It was pal
Am down London that day

:D I've got 3 left to shift for this game and I've shifted 3 this week so there is people wanting them

Got mine through as well - meant to turn up between 5 and 5.30 for the Croatia game. Think I'd rather risk not getting in than hang around for 3 hours in an empty stadium
Me too. 3 hours before the game! 3 hours in that hole. WTF is it going to be like getting out? UEFA really don’t give a fig about football supporters, bet the sponsors aren’t arriving at5pm

Me too. 3 hours before the game! 3 hours in that hole. WTF is it going to be like getting out? UEFA really don’t give a fig about football supporters, bet the sponsors aren’t arriving at5pm
It would be alright if they had some entertainment on the screens at least, and sold food and alcohol, but doubt that'll be the case.

Suspect it'll just be music over the tannoy with the same 5 songs on repeat for 3 hours.

Hopefully it's not being enforced properly and can just turn up later, suspect many will be thinking the same. A lot of folk wouldn't have planned on taking time off work for an 8pm kick off either.

It would be alright if they had some entertainment on the screens at least, and sold food and alcohol, but doubt that'll be the case.

Suspect it'll just be music over the tannoy with the same 5 songs on repeat for 3 hours.

Hopefully it's not being enforced properly and can just turn up later, suspect many will be thinking the same. A lot of folk wouldn't have planned on taking time off work for an 8pm kick off either.
I’ll be taking a lot of interest in folks’ experiences in the first games at Hampden.

Got an email yesterday from uefa saying additional tickets available at 1pm today.

Logged on, only uk game on it was croatia v czech so treated myself to a cat 2 ticket. Looks like that game has plenty of availability.

Now got all 3 group games at hampden sorted. Think I've also got last 16 via a mate.

Got an email yesterday from uefa saying additional tickets available at 1pm today.

Logged on, only uk game on it was croatia v czech so treated myself to a cat 2 ticket. Looks like that game has plenty of availability.

Now got all 3 group games at hampden sorted. Think I've also got last 16 via a mate.
Was there a reason why you got that email mate? Because you've signed up for alerts or you had one cancelled?

I had my last 16 in Dublin cancelled because it is now at Wembley and meant to get first go at them, have emailed UEFA and they just say they don't know when they are going on sale. Just all very poorly ran for me.

When I go in now all I can see is Seville, Budapest and St Petersburg tickets.

nothing going for scotland-croatia?

Was there a reason why you got that email mate? Because you've signed up for alerts or you had one cancelled?

I had my last 16 in Dublin cancelled because it is now at Wembley and meant to get first go at them, have emailed UEFA and they just say they don't know when they are going on sale. Just all very poorly ran for me.

When I go in now all I can see is Seville, Budapest and St Petersburg tickets.

Said its because I had had tickets refunded previously (Sweden v Poland in Dublin and Croatia v czech rep).

Presumed most would get the email given how many of us had tickets refunded

Said its because I had had tickets refunded previously (Sweden v Poland in Dublin and Croatia v czech rep).

Presumed most would get the email given how many of us had tickets refunded
Cheers, so did you get given an access code?

Does anyone know what to do if one of my guests doesn’t have a passport or it’s expired?

Anyone going Budapest from Britain for any matches? Sure I’ve heard you are allowed in if you have a ticket, with matches on open sale that is quite an attractive proposition.

Anyone know what the parking restrictions will be like around Hampden?

Usually park around Cathcart Road area and walk along. Will have my kids with me and for the 8pm kick off I don't want to be hanging around for public transport.

Haven’t received my tickets yet for the 29th Last 16 at hampden, will these become available closer to the time?

Usually park around Cathcart Road area and walk along. Will have my kids with me and for the 8pm kick off I don't want to be hanging around for public transport.

Queen's Park recreation ground is being used as a car park.

Couple of points - and i'm not really bothered about the first - but I and others had tickets cancelled in the ballot for Croatia v Czech Rep, so how the hell can they have tickets remaining? Surely that should have been sorted before the ballot.

Secondly - what Category 1 restricted view seats are there in Hampden? I can't think where that would be.

Couple of points - and i'm not really bothered about the first - but I and others had tickets cancelled in the ballot for Croatia v Czech Rep, so how the hell can they have tickets remaining? Surely that should have been sorted before the ballot.

Secondly - what Category 1 restricted view seats are there in Hampden? I can't think where that would be.
Just UEFA stuff that restricted, tells you on the official site what it can mean. I had one for Wembley, usually means a barrier or something - nothing major I think.

What is a restricted view (RV) ticket?​

A restricted view ticket is a ticket, where the view to the pitch might be slightly obscured by some obstacles in the stadium (e.g. barriers). For this reason, restricted view tickets are sold at a lower price.​

Nothing different from say a Cup Final at Hampden. Where is it you're coming from ?

I bought 2 tickets on viagogo in November before the capacity was cut . Checked my order status and says they will be shipped by 11th June. But I’m sure it said that date back in November . Guess it’s a waiting game.

Where I was coming from is that I can't remember any seats in Hampden, particularly category 1 seats, that are restricted view.

I bought 2 tickets on viagogo in November before the capacity was cut . Checked my order status and says they will be shipped by 11th June. But I’m sure it said that date back in November . Guess it’s a waiting game.
Tickets are all electronic - there are no paper tickets.

First point, I was in the same situation, also had croatia v czech rep refunded but I got an email last Thursday about additional tickets going on sale at 1pm Friday. Logged on and got tickets (these were only available to those who had previously lost tickets). Imagine Czechs and Croatians will have returned tickets given quarantine requirements etc so maybe that's were tickets have come from.

have you had any correspondence from viagogo since buying? I wouldn't be terribly confident about getting them if you've not had any additional confirmation

does anybody know how resale tickets will work for this? if I see 3 tickets on a trusted site like Viagogo will they be sat together etc?

First point, I was in the same situation, also had croatia v czech rep refunded but I got an email last Thursday about additional tickets going on sale at 1pm Friday. Logged on and got tickets (these were only available to those who had previously lost tickets). Imagine Czechs and Croatians will have returned tickets given quarantine requirements etc so maybe that's were tickets have come from.
Maybe still hope for the last 16 then…. Unless Scotland/England end up playing this one (no laughing)

does anybody know how resale tickets will work for this? if I see 3 tickets on a trusted site like Viagogo will they be sat together etc?
Wouldn’t guarantee it, I’ve 2 tickets bought from uefa in same transaction 7 seats apart. I’m hoping with covid it’s just to do with spacing and no ones actually between us

Tickets are all electronic - there are no paper tickets.
Don’t think they are all . Says these ones are being shipped from UAE by UPS . That hasn’t changed since November .It’s viagogo so worst case scenario there’s the viagogo guarentee and I’ll get my money back

have you had any correspondence from viagogo since buying? I wouldn't be terribly confident about getting them if you've not had any additional confirmation
I’m not hopeful of actually getting them. But there’s the viagogo guarentee so will get my money back if not the tickets

Wouldn’t guarantee it, I’ve 2 tickets bought from uefa in same transaction 7 seats apart. I’m hoping with covid it’s just to do with spacing and no ones actually between us

Thats interesting. I wonder if they let you move together if you're part of the same family group?

still nothing on george square being a fanzone?

i know about the green but heard long before the square was being turned into one

Back