Euro 2020 ticket refund

Daft question probably and may already have been asked but, I have both tickets for my brother and I on my app. Am I best just keeping it like that or should I ask him to download the app and transfer his ticket to him? Just don’t want any any hassle when we get there.
I think they say transfer it and it’s easier.

you need to scan your phone to release the turnstile into the stadium

Daft question probably and may already have been asked but, I have both tickets for my brother and I on my app. Am I best just keeping it like that or should I ask him to download the app and transfer his ticket to him? Just don’t want any any hassle when we get there.
I’ve kept my dads ticket on my phone coz it’ll be less flipping complicated than trying to get him registered on the app

I've got my wife's ticket, and both my kids tickets, on the same phone/app along with my own.

I've downloaded the app and it states no tickets associated with the email so no registration code has been sent. Does it update closer to the event?

Has anyone heard of anything will happen with the people who lost tickets in the ballot due to too many tickets sold ? I had tickets for final but now the capacity is going to be over 60k

Has anyone heard of anything will happen with the people who lost tickets in the ballot due to too many tickets sold ? I had tickets for final but now the capacity is going to be over 60k
You'll just get an email at some point mate saying you can buy now, that is what happened for me with the England/Scotland match and this Wembley last 16 as I had tickets cancelled for both. It's pretty poor how that is done as many people will only see the email once tickets have sold out, I have been checking emails non stop.

You'll just get an email at some point mate saying you can buy now, that is what happened for me with the England/Scotland match and this Wembley last 16 as I had tickets cancelled for both. It's pretty poor how that is done as many people will only see the email once tickets have sold out, I have been checking emails non stop.
That is very poor, thanks for letting me know mate I will keep checking. Not expecting them as I had the cheapest tickets so highly doubt i will get another chance but never know.

Just received an email offering tickets for Sweden-Ukraine. I initially had them but then lost out in the ballot.

I can't imagine there being a big crowd for this one. UEFA have messed this up a little.

Just received an email offering tickets for Sweden-Ukraine. I initially had them but then lost out in the ballot.

I can't imagine there being a big crowd for this one. UEFA have messed this up a little.
Just got the same email think I will give it a miss

I got one at 16:30 saying I can buy more, I presume for England v Germany. Tried getting on but just breaks down. I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep appearing the next few days, will try for 2 mates.

I agree they could have done this much better. I’ve had some luck here with Germany tickets but I deserved it with all the flights I had booked and gambles on tickets bought in the hope England won group and kept winning.

I got one at 16:30 saying I can buy more, I presume for England v Germany. Tried getting on but just breaks down. I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep appearing the next few days, will try for 2 mates.

I agree they could have done this much better. I’ve had some luck here with Germany tickets but I deserved it with all the flights I had booked and gambles on tickets bought in the hope England won group and kept winning.
Well done.

Did you (or anyone) have any tickets for the semi-final and the final? I'm wondering if those who missed out in the ballot have been given an opportunity to re-buy given the increase in capacity. Or if these tickets have disappeared elsewhere...

Well done.

Did you (or anyone) have any tickets for the semi-final and the final? I'm wondering if those who missed out in the ballot have been given an opportunity to re-buy given the increase in capacity. Or if these tickets have disappeared elsewhere...
Nothing mate. Just last 16 Dublin and Quarters Rome.

That is what someone was asking further up, be interesting to see what happens there.

Same here. It’s been a bucket list item for me to see Spain and I was gutted when I lost out on tickets to see the winner of Spain’s group so I bought a pair on Viagogo for €120 more than my originals a couple of weeks ago. Of course 94th minute last night Poland concede so I’m seeing the dud tie of the round Sweden vs Ukraine instead of Spain. (FFS)

It seems utterly ridiculous that tickets were cancelled and then have gone back on sale.

Same here. It’s been a bucket list item for me to see Spain and I was gutted when I lost out on tickets to see the winner of Spain’s group so I bought a pair on Viagogo for €120 more than my originals a couple of weeks ago. Of course 94th minute last night Poland concede so I’m seeing the dud tie of the round Sweden vs Ukraine instead of Spain. (FFS)

It seems utterly ridiculous that tickets were cancelled and then have gone back on sale.

All levels of categories are available from a restricted view Cat 3 for 40 Euros upwards with the ability to buy 4 at a time.

I'm guessing they held some back for official supporters clubs but given the participants (and UK Covid rules), there won't be a take-up.

UEFA's decision-making will have cost them money. The lack of local sales won't exactly endear Glasgow to UEFA either. Both Scotland games had less than 10k and only 5.5k for the other group game.

All levels of categories are available from a restricted view Cat 3 for 40 Euros upwards with the ability to buy 4 at a time.

I'm guessing they held some back for official supporters clubs but given the participants (and UK Covid rules), there won't be a take-up.

UEFA's decision-making will have cost them money. The lack of local sales won't exactly endear Glasgow to UEFA either. Both Scotland games had less than 10k and only 5.5k for the other group game.
hampden would have been full for the Scotland games if it wasn’t for these rules. The prices are shocking though and that’s on UEFA… 180 euros to watch Croatia v Czechs or Sweden vs Ukraine ffs

It isnt letting you buy any of them though. It says tickets unavailable when you go to the payment page.

That is the only reason I'm trying to get one at the lowest category. I reckon its unlikely to be back.

I’d heard at other venues there were more local sales at reduced rates. Why not here?

Offer the tickets at £20 and £5 for kids and they’d sell out.

Same for me but after having to be at Hampden for 5 to 5.30 on Tuesday for the Croatia game I refuse to pay €50 to be treated like rubbish again by UEFA. I’m glad now they cancelled my last 16 tickets. Hope the place is empty except for the non paying VIPs, let’s see what sort of atmosphere they can create.

Well done.

I lost my tickets for the final in the ballot, no email yet and sadly not expecting one. Expecting these to go elsewhere :(

Has anyone reassigned a ticket through the app?

I bought 2 tickets for England v Germany on Wed and another 2 this morning. Mate the 2 this morning were for has now got 2 of his own. It looks pretty straight forward to do to be fair (I already have the 2 from Wednesday in the Ticket app) but never really trust UEFA.

They’re getting desperate at Hampden for Sweden v Ukraine. Just had a second email offer for tickets. Not taking them. Wonder what size crowd they’re expecting :))

Has anyone reassigned a ticket through the app?

I bought 2 tickets for England v Germany on Wed and another 2 this morning. Mate the 2 this morning were for has now got 2 of his own. It looks pretty straight forward to do to be fair (I already have the 2 from Wednesday in the Ticket app) but never really trust UEFA.
Yeah, done it on Tuesday for hampden…was transferred and showing on the second phone in seconds

Back