Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

Wazza

Wembley was the Semi-finals and Final package only

So it could only been at Hampden if Scotland v England

Now Wembley has 3 group games & last 16 it is an issue of where that game is and decided by a toss of the coin
Thought that was what I said?

BrooklynBlue

Ouch. Those ticket costs are over-the-top - more expensive than 2016.

I think the general intention of spreading it around Europe is a good idea. It provides an opportunity for many to watch top quality football. And then they go and set these prices...

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
What is the current situation with Scotland and the prospect of qualifying via the Nations League?

Wazza

What is the current situation with Scotland and the prospect of qualifying via the Nations League?
Best to spend 20 minutes on wikipedia and understand it a bit. Likely to have to play Serbia at some point in the play offs, doubt they would be favs in that.

Coza

The euros in our own city and my wee man will be 9. Perfect age to get him properly into football and take him to a big event at the same time but at those prices absolutely not.

Wazza

Clowns like Alan Brazil don't help telling all and sundry that tickets are on sale now so hurry and get them bought. Applications open today and end on July 12th, all done via ballot if oversubscribed - don't find out till mid August if you have been successful.

rangeral

Should Scotland not automatically qualify for the Euros via the current qualifiers then they have the fall back of the Nations League play-off

Played next March

1 leg game

Scotland v Finland
Norway v Serbia I think it that way

Winners then play for the a place at the Euros which i think is either in Norway or Serbia

The other nations are subject to taking place based their own qualifying campaign

london_bluenose

Official Ticketer
I applied earlier for a load of Wembley games, didn't have to put any card details in.

If you're successful you will be invited to pay for whatever you got allocated.

BrooklynBlue

I applied for all Glasgow, the Final, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. We got lucky in the ballot for 2016 so hopefully we'll get something this time round as well.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Anyone know the 12 cities ?
Group A: Italy (Stadio Olimpico, Rome), Azerbaijan (Olympic Stadium, Baku)
Group B: Russia (Saint Petersburg Stadium), Denmark (Parken Stadium, Copenhagen)
Group C: Netherlands (Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam), Romania (National Arena, Bucharest)
Group D: England (Wembley Stadium, London), Scotland (Hampden Park, Glasgow)
Group E: Spain (Estadio de San Mamés, Bilbao), Republic of Ireland (Dublin Arena)
Group F: Germany (Fußball Arena München, Munich), Hungary (Puskás Aréna, Budapest)

Bazza1985

Applied for:
  • All 4 in Glasgow
  • 1 in Dublin
  • both semis and final in London
  • 2 games in Bilbao (a city I've always fancied visiting).
Hopefully I'll get a few games.

pork chop

Official Ticketer
Applied for one group game at Wembley, both semifinals and final. Don't fancy landing all 16 tickets at them prices though :eek:

Gogso

I'd imagine when/if ticket sales aren't great at those prices then some will become available for cheaper nearer the time.
The 1st ballot is in the next week or two.
Chucked my name in for several venues, really hope I don't get offered hamdump, would have to refuse.
Hoping for a nearby Euro venue just for the experience.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
The 1st ballot is in the next week or two.
Chucked my name in for several venues, really hope I don't get offered hamdump, would have to refuse.
Hoping for a nearby Euro venue just for the experience.
I think applications are open until 12th of July.

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
As much as the format is a farce - I really like the one country thing - I’ve just ‘spent’ a potential fortune on them.

Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, Dublin.

Went for the cheap option as it’s more the trips I’m fancying.

It’s a good idea to have a fans first option. But the cynic in me thinks something

london_bluenose

Official Ticketer
As much as the format is a farce - I really like the one country thing - I’ve just ‘spent’ a potential fortune on them.

Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, Dublin.

Went for the cheap option as it’s more the trips I’m fancying.

It’s a good idea to have a fans first option. But the cynic in me thinks something
What does the fans first option mean?

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
What does the fans first option mean?
When you sign up you choose the side you support. I presume that a percentage of tickets go to ‘fans’ of the teams in the game.

Now I’m typing it, it must be something else. Because they can’t know in advance what teams are in play b

In those games where fans first is an option, the tickets are about half price.