Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

Got 2 for the group stage game at Hampden and 2 for the knock out stage but the group tickets bumped up a level. Fucking fortune for 4 tickets!

If you haven't had an email then you can login to the UEFA ticketing site and view your application.

Ended up with Tickets for the final game in Group D and the first knockout round at Hampden.

applied for a load. Havent got an email. Looks like I'm watching from home.

edit - just logged in and looks like I got 4 x cat 3 tickets for the group D hampden game on 15th June.

Last edited:
I got the 3 group matches at Hampden, but missed out on knockout round

I can’t believe the prices, mate got 4 tickets they’re wanting €620. Honestly thought he must have made a mistake, you’d be as well buying yourself a 3D tv to watch it on.

Got 2 tickets at Hampden on 23rd june.

First time I've been successful in a UEFA ballot.

I got all 4!

First two at 185e and the second two at 125e

£578!!!

I'll need to have big think now!

Got 2 tickets for Hampden game on 30th June.

EDIT: Got an e-mail saying partially succesfull however when I log in and click to view status of application i get this message
We could not find an application under your name for this competition. Please check your login credentials.

Got 2 for match 2 at hampden
2 for match 3 at hampden
2 for match 4 at hampden
Missed out on match 1 at hampden.

Good chance I will be selling some back

Got 4 for match 2 and 4 for match 3. Unsure whether to take them or to wait and see what the games are and chance my luck then.

If it's Scotland or one of the bigger countries it'll be fantastic - but for Iceland v Kosovo forget it.

I feel for people travelling in to Scotland, thinking I'll have a short break in Glasgow and watch the football...little do they know they have been conned, no atmosphere, shit views and extortionate pricing.
I put my self on the ballot for Bucharest and Budapest games, only 30 Euro and if I'm lucky it's a decent city break, cheap flight and cheap ticket
I’ve applied for two tickets for the quarter final in Munich.
Not bothered who plays but want to experience a big tournament for a couple of days. Not cheap tickets €250 ish each.

The tickets will be on woucher before we know it lol. No way would i pay that . They are killing football.

Got 1 for Hampden on the Monday and 1 for the Quarter Final in Rome (England be there if get that far as Group winners). 50 and 75 euros, quite chuffed to be honest, only applied for the cheapest ticket going and just for myself - think going for 1 improves your chances a lot, got lucky with one for the second round match in Moscow at the World Cup by going for 1.

2 for Budapest, group game in June! Make a wee break of it. Be nice to get one of the big guns and see an Italy/Spain/Netherlands but equally happy seeing 2 wee duddy sides and having a great few days

Got 4 tickets for each of the Glasgow games. Also got tickets for Amsterdam - if anyone is interested in those, I’ll likely look to sell.

I also seem to do well out of the World Cup & Euros ballots.

Couple of my mates got Cat1 tickets for the 19th and 30th of June games.

740 euros for 4 tickets.

I'd be expecting Jennifer Aniston to be sitting with me at the games for that price.

£185 for a game of football I've got no stake in? Not for me.

There are 3 group games at Wembley, I applied for and got 2 x cat 1 tickets for each. Also got 2 x cat 1 for 1st semi at Wembley.

Applied for but didn’t get 2 tickets for both 2nd semi and final.

It’s coming home or it fucking better be at those prices

Back