Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

Just paid £115 for 125 euro worth of tickets. Expected some add ons to come but courier delivery is included.

50 euros group game and 75 euros quarter final, about the most I will pay but glad there were no extras after that.

Sorry if this has already been posted but haven’t seen it myself:

Pretty much nailed on all England group matches are at Wembley at Euro 2020.

Longshot but anyone with any Wembley group match ticket I’ve a 50 euro ticket for the first group match at Hampden - be happy put some cash with it for a swap.

Last edited:

Longshot but anyone with any Wembley group match ticket I’ve a 50 euro ticket for the first group match at Hampden - be happy put some cash with it for a swap.

My mate's got every group game at Wembley. I can't be alone in thinking it's a bit unfair giving England and other teams all home fixtures.

My mate's got every group game at Wembley. I can't be alone in thinking it's a bit unfair giving England and other teams all home fixtures.

They could definitely have handled this better, silly making it possible that as late as April venues won't be known for nations that qualified in November.

Think the Baku one is the stupidest, could end up with say France or Portugal playing 2 matches there in the Groups I think.

Good news for me- 4 of us going to the first game at Wembley. Hopefully Scotland make it through and it's that game!

That's very disappointing. I've tickets to all of the Hampden games and was naturally looking forward to this potential game.

I paid £30 for the North Stand v Russia and felt short changed but 170 quid for that seat for any game is obscene.

I had originally registered my interest as a volunteer at the Glasgow matches. I got an email from them last week asking me to to formally register, the rallying call was a message from Martin Compston. Email swiftly deleted.
I hope you replied with some abuse before you deleted.

The prices for Hampden are shocking.
I think I’ll be waiting until nearer the time when somebody is desperate to punt some.

Back