Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

170 quid to sit side on is mental. The game could be Iceland v Switzerland. Their isnt going to be much of a travelling support for games as the venues are sprayed all over europe. Its mental

Not sure about that really for the group stages, especially the Group Hampden and Wembley have will surely see decent away support?

This constant fucking with things in football is really starting to annoy me

The beauty of these big tournaments is a country or 2 getting invaded by the fans of all the other teams, fans getting pissed up and having a good time for a few weeks

You won't get that with this tournament it will be like a few euro away games and cost an absolute fortune

Tragic that neither this or the 2022 World Cup are being held in Spain.

All the ingredients for a brilliant competition, hopefully get the 2030 World Cup in a joint bid with Portugal.

Is it totally random what countries could be in the group with games at Hampden? Or any science behind it?
I'm guessing other host countries won't be there?

Is it totally random what countries could be in the group with games at Hampden? Or any science behind it?
I'm guessing other host countries won't be there?

Have a read of wiki and you’ll soon understand.

England and Scotland qualify its 2 home matches each and a coin toss for who hosts the Auld Enemy fixture for example.

If you qualify and are a host you definitely get 2 matches at home.

Yes any country that qualifies and is a host city will get to play in their stadium twice

So Scotland could play 2 at Hampden if they qualify still have the nation League play-off next March to have that chance

Better get a no deal Brexit quick to try and get into the diddy countries pricing.

Seriously though, £45 is ok but if you’re in row A you are screwed - over £100 for the rest of the stadium is absurd. If I wanted to take my wife and kids we’d be a minimum £180 behind the goals, or if we wanted a decent view it’s be well over £490 for a trip to that dump.

I could by a season ticket for that!!

England and Scotland qualify its 2 home matches each and a coin toss for who hosts the Auld Enemy fixture for example.

London and Glasgow are paired hence that could be an issue

Wembley got an extra 4 games after Brussels had to pull out as their new stadium was behind and didn't meet UEFA deadline

Cheers, so England will play 1 group match at Hampden and a good chance it'll be Spain playing their in the last 16 match

Cheers, so England will play 1 group match at Hampden and a good chance it'll be Spain playing their in the last 16 match

Not for definite they could play all 3 at Wembley if Scotland don’t qualify or the coin toss goes the other way if Scotland do qualify.

Yeah, Spain the most likely to be at Hampden second round.

Wembley was the Semi-finals and Final package only

So it could only been at Hampden if Scotland v England

Now Wembley has 3 group games & last 16 it is an issue of where that game is and decided by a toss of the coin

Thought that was what I said?

Ouch. Those ticket costs are over-the-top - more expensive than 2016.

I think the general intention of spreading it around Europe is a good idea. It provides an opportunity for many to watch top quality football. And then they go and set these prices...

What is the current situation with Scotland and the prospect of qualifying via the Nations League?

What is the current situation with Scotland and the prospect of qualifying via the Nations League?

Best to spend 20 minutes on wikipedia and understand it a bit. Likely to have to play Serbia at some point in the play offs, doubt they would be favs in that.

Back