Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

The euros in our own city and my wee man will be 9. Perfect age to get him properly into football and take him to a big event at the same time but at those prices absolutely not.

Clowns like Alan Brazil don't help telling all and sundry that tickets are on sale now so hurry and get them bought. Applications open today and end on July 12th, all done via ballot if oversubscribed - don't find out till mid August if you have been successful.

What is the current situation with Scotland and the prospect of qualifying via the Nations League?

Should Scotland not automatically qualify for the Euros via the current qualifiers then they have the fall back of the Nations League play-off

Played next March

1 leg game

Scotland v Finland
Norway v Serbia I think it that way

Winners then play for the a place at the Euros which i think is either in Norway or Serbia

The other nations are subject to taking place based their own qualifying campaign

I applied earlier for a load of Wembley games, didn't have to put any card details in.

If you're successful you will be invited to pay for whatever you got allocated.

I applied for all Glasgow, the Final, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. We got lucky in the ballot for 2016 so hopefully we'll get something this time round as well.

Been trying all day and getting 'Internal Server Error' message all day...

I applied earlier for a load of Wembley games, didn't have to put any card details in.

If you're successful you will be invited to pay for whatever you got allocated.

Ah ok, I know you used to need ti do it for champions league final tickets so thought it would have been the same.

Anyone know the 12 cities ?

Group A: Italy (Stadio Olimpico, Rome), Azerbaijan (Olympic Stadium, Baku)
Group B: Russia (Saint Petersburg Stadium), Denmark (Parken Stadium, Copenhagen)
Group C: Netherlands (Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam), Romania (National Arena, Bucharest)
Group D: England (Wembley Stadium, London), Scotland (Hampden Park, Glasgow)
Group E: Spain (Estadio de San Mamés, Bilbao), Republic of Ireland (Dublin Arena)
Group F: Germany (Fußball Arena München, Munich), Hungary (Puskás Aréna, Budapest)

Applied for:
  • All 4 in Glasgow
  • 1 in Dublin
  • both semis and final in London
  • 2 games in Bilbao (a city I've always fancied visiting).
Hopefully I'll get a few games.

Applied for one group game at Wembley, both semifinals and final. Don't fancy landing all 16 tickets at them prices though :eek:

I'd imagine when/if ticket sales aren't great at those prices then some will become available for cheaper nearer the time.
The 1st ballot is in the next week or two.
Chucked my name in for several venues, really hope I don't get offered hamdump, would have to refuse.
Hoping for a nearby Euro venue just for the experience.

Chucked my name in for several venues, really hope I don't get offered hamdump, would have to refuse.

I think applications are open until 12th of July.

As much as the format is a farce - I really like the one country thing - I’ve just ‘spent’ a potential fortune on them.

Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, Dublin.

Went for the cheap option as it’s more the trips I’m fancying.

It’s a good idea to have a fans first option. But the cynic in me thinks something

As much as the format is a farce - I really like the one country thing - I’ve just ‘spent’ a potential fortune on them.

Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, Dublin.

Went for the cheap option as it’s more the trips I’m fancying.

It’s a good idea to have a fans first option. But the cynic in me thinks something
What does the fans first option mean?

What does the fans first option mean?
When you sign up you choose the side you support. I presume that a percentage of tickets go to ‘fans’ of the teams in the game.

Now I’m typing it, it must be something else. Because they can’t know in advance what teams are in play b

In those games where fans first is an option, the tickets are about half price.

I agree it’s over-priced but I’ve applied for Wembley tickets as it could conceivably be the last time either a WC or European Championship is at least in part held in England in my lifetime

I chucked my name in for Hampden to see what happens, tempted to add Amsterdam or the likes now you have mentioned it. :D

I chucked my name in for Hampden to see what happens, tempted to add Amsterdam or the likes now you have mentioned it. :D
Fancy a trip with my son to experience the event, not fussed who's playing.
Off to the German F1 GP next month on the same basis.
Enjoy big sporting events, watch them later on TV for the fine detail.

Prices are shocking. So long to the “working man’s sport”.
Yes, want to go but the reality is the 'normal' factory working supporter is being screwed.
I'm well off and will pay to see what I want to see so essentially part of the problem I guess.
My back ground is lower working class, folks struggled to get by and always lived in council housing. Am I wrong to choose different?

Yes, want to go but the reality is the 'normal' factory working supporter is being screwed.
I'm well off and will pay to see what I want to see so essentially part of the problem I guess.
My back ground is lower working class, folks struggled to get by and always lived in council housing. Am I wrong to choose different?
If you’ve got the money go ahead. I come from a lower working class background as well but sadly this is the norm for modern football nowadays.

If you’ve got the money go ahead. I come from a lower working class background as well but sadly this is the norm for modern football nowadays.
Another issue is that the generation born in the 1950's is hitting retirement with many of us benefiting from final salary pensions, making us very comfortable. The pension fund I live off is from a traditional company, who I thought I'd work for forever. I left them in 1997 and my pension fund was worth more in 2017, than they ever paid me in salary! Yes I'm bloody lucky but I worked hard to be lucky as possible.
Politics and socio economics bite/kiss us all.

Anyone applied? I keep getting an internal server error message when I try to register
Been trying all day and getting 'Internal Server Error' message all day...

Looks like it was an issue with Safari for me. I had the same error message while trying to access the site this morning, switched to Google Chrome and got on the site straight away. Applied for tickets for the knock out stage in Glasgow and for the final in London.

Applied for games at Hampden, not every day the euros are just up the road.

Wont get my hopes up, never had anything in a UEFA ballot.

Application in for all 4 in Glasgow and the semis and final in London.

Expecting absolutely nothing.

Back