Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

Applied for 1100 euros worth, hope I don't get them all.

Not sure if it’s true as I meant to check but read on another forum last night that if you are successful on say 50% 10% or 100% etc you have to buy all the ones you had a crack at, so you can’t just pick and choose.

I never seen it mentioned that you must commit to buying a ticket if you're successful.

They don't take payment details so don't know how they would enforce it anyway.

Have applied for all Hampden games and the final.

I never seen it mentioned that you must commit to buying a ticket if you're successful.

They don't take payment details so don't know how they would enforce it anyway.

Have applied for all Hampden games and the final.

Yeah but say you go for 6 matches and get 4 but only fancy 2 at the nitty gritty it might be that you have to buy the lot or nothing?

There is a an official resale after the draw, I picked up Czech v Croatia and Belgium v Italy on it for the last Euros, so you can punt any you don’t want. Unless you get Romania v Albania which nobody could shift lol.

All it says was if successful you'd have a limited amount of time to pay for the tickets. Didn't say you had to buy them.

Not sure if it’s true as I meant to check but read on another forum last night that if you are successful on say 50% 10% or 100% etc you have to buy all the ones you had a crack at, so you can’t just pick and choose.

Think you're right but based on experience from Euro 2016 I don't expect to get any more than a couple, then they have a resale period as well.

So if/when England qualify they would automatically be in group d which is Wembley and Hampden , England would play twice at Wembley and once at Hampden?

You don’t put any card details in during the application process so I’m assuming technically not.

Unless UEFA want to send some heavies round to extract payment.

From the website

If you are successful in the lottery, you will have to pay for all the tickets that are allocated to you – i.e. you will not be able to remove certain tickets or matches from your order. If you decide not to proceed with payment, the entire application will be cancelled.
Please note that if you are allocated tickets for a particular match, you will always be allocated the full number of tickets that you requested for that match.

So if/when England qualify they would automatically be in group d which is Wembley and Hampden , England would play twice at Wembley and once at Hampden?
If Scotland don't qualify England will have 3 at Wembley if they do then it's a toss of a coin for Scotland v England

I'm not fully up to date with Spanish politics, but Spain playing their matches at Bilbao/Basque is this not strange?

%^*& Eta

I'd imagine when/if ticket sales aren't great at those prices then some will become available for cheaper nearer the time.
Once fixtures are confirmed folk will be paying through the nose to see their team.
If it’s a tasty fixture (and you are a cynical bastard) you could probably make a few quid.

From the website

If you are successful in the lottery, you will have to pay for all the tickets that are allocated to you – i.e. you will not be able to remove certain tickets or matches from your order. If you decide not to proceed with payment, the entire application will be cancelled.
Please note that if you are allocated tickets for a particular match, you will always be allocated the full number of tickets that you requested for that match.
Shit
I’ve applied for about 8 matches

Probably get %^*& all anyway

Shit
I’ve applied for about 8 matches

Probably get %^*& all anyway
You won't necessarily win all the tickets you applied for, in fact that's very unlikely.

It's just saying that whatever matches you are successful for, you have to pay for all of them.

I’ve applied for one group game in Dublin, last 16 in Bucharest and Bilbao and a quarter final in Rome. Depending on who’s playing where when everything’s finalised I’ll probably travel around a bit ticketless and take my chances in each city. Would love for England to have a match in Dublin lol

Looks like it was an issue with Safari for me. I had the same error message while trying to access the site this morning, switched to Google Chrome and got on the site straight away. Applied for tickets for the knock out stage in Glasgow and for the final in London.

I'm still getting an error. Been using Chrome all along and just tried with Edge there as an alternative but still getting an error.

At least I've got a month to keep trying...

EDIT: Just registered a new account and seems to be working.

Last edited:
There is a an official resale after the draw, I picked up Czech v Croatia and Belgium v Italy on it for the last Euros, so you can punt any you don’t want. Unless you get Romania v Albania which nobody could shift lol.

Govanhill is a stones throw from Hampden.

When you sign up you choose the side you support. I presume that a percentage of tickets go to ‘fans’ of the teams in the game.

Now I’m typing it, it must be something else. Because they can’t know in advance what teams are in play b

In those games where fans first is an option, the tickets are about half price.
I presume some of those tickets will go to the nations FA for selling to their supporters club

Applied for about €1100 worth

Both semis and final
1/4 final in Rome
Round of 16 in Glasgow and Bilbao
Group game in Munich

Hope to fcuk I'm only succesaful for 1 or 2 of them!

Last edited:
I applied for a Dublin group, London last 16 and the final. Got an email yesterday saying if successful I have to buy all or none, which is fair enough. However does putting the final in reduce my chances for the other 2? Or will each match be randomly allocated individually?

I applied for a Dublin group, London last 16 and the final. Got an email yesterday saying if successful I have to buy all or none, which is fair enough. However does putting the final in reduce my chances for the other 2? Or will each match be randomly allocated individually?
Each match is random so the final has nothing to do with the others as I understand it

I feel for people travelling in to Scotland, thinking I'll have a short break in Glasgow and watch the football...little do they know they have been conned, no atmosphere, shit views and extortionate pricing.
I put my self on the ballot for Bucharest and Budapest games, only 30 Euro and if I'm lucky it's a decent city break, cheap flight and cheap ticket

I feel for people travelling in to Scotland, thinking I'll have a short break in Glasgow and watch the football...little do they know they have been conned, no atmosphere, shit views and extortionate pricing.
I put my self on the ballot for Bucharest and Budapest games, only 30 Euro and if I'm lucky it's a decent city break, cheap flight and cheap ticket

These are a back up plan if NI don't qualify. I might look to pick up one of those games as well later down the line, would like to see Bucharest tbh.

Thought about getting tickets then looked at the prices. The view from the ends at Hampden are appalling and I would not pay the money for the other areas. As people say it's just for the elite nowadays.

Just got an email in saying I’ve been successful in getting tickets for the 2nd round match at Hampden.

Looks likely Spain will be one of the teams.

Would seem I’m in same boat having applied for St Petersburg and Wembley.

Not that bothered now given the total amount I ended up applying for coupled with the collapsing pound!

We had about 10 of all applying for the same tickets to try and do a week of it and fly between the cities but only two of us got anything and it was only one game.

We had about 10 of all applying for the same tickets to try and do a week of it and fly between the cities but only two of us got anything and it was only one game.
I applied for Cat 1 & 2 with acceptance of taking a ticket in alternative categories for all the games in St Petersburg (3 group and a 1/4 final) and still got nothing. Wasn’t expecting any Wembley (Cat 3) but thought I’d get at least one in Russia. Still it would’ve ended up costing a bomb had all my applications been successful.

Hopefully will pick a game or two up in the next phase. It’s a wonder how the fk UEFA decide how and who to allocate these tickets to. No doubt most will end up in the hands of some Arabs, Indians or East Asians who will in turn tout them on for inflated prices

Hope they get a shite group and fail to sell the tickets. Fuuck the SFA for reneging on the agreement to give Ibrox priority for a European final, fuuck the SFA for the way they treated us in 2012, heck fuuck the SFA full stop.

Nods head wildly in agreement

Back