Euro 2020 tickets Hampden

Got 2 for the last 16 match at Wembley and mate has the 2 for19th June match in Dublin. So that is my back up plan if Northern Ireland don't qualify.

People paying cat1 prices are crazy. I put cat2 down for the final but that's different lol

My old man got some now just need to make sure he takes me. Took my Uncle to Real v Leverkusen when he got a pair of last minute tickets.

Applied for:
  • All 4 in Glasgow
  • 1 in Dublin
  • both semis and final in London
  • 2 games in Bilbao (a city I've always fancied visiting).
Hopefully I'll get a few games.

Unsuccessful for every match I applied for. Was expecting at least a couple of games.

I got 4 x cat 3 for the Hampden game on 23rd June. Is there a way to see who is potentially playing? Some posters seem to have an idea, obviously nothing is set in stone

I got 4 x cat 3 for the Hampden game on 23rd June. Is there a way to see who is potentially playing? Some posters seem to have an idea, obviously nothing is set in stone
If Scotland qualify they will have 2 or possibly 3 games at Hampden so could be Scotland

I got all 3 Hampden games and one at Wembley in the same group for 4 not bothering with them though wasn’t expecing to get them all and since it’s over 2 grand for the 18th I’ll pass

Will most likely be another 2 teams from Englands group.

The last 16 at Hampden is Winner Group E v some one else. Would I be right in saying Spain will be in Group E since that's the group Bilbao stadium has been assigned to

Who would be group C be then ? I have winners of that group in one of my last 16 tickets

Answered my own question: Group C: Netherlands (Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam), Romania (National Arena, Bucharest) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss

Is it correct that the Hamden games are guaranteed to include either Scotland or England?

If Scotland qualify they play 2 games at home, as would England. Hampden and Wembley are both group D.

So if Scotland qualify at least 2 of the games would be at Hampden, and possibly all 3 as it’s be a toss up where England v Scotland was played.

If Scotland don’t qualify 1 of the 3 Hampden games will involve England.

Is it correct that the Hamden games are guaranteed to include either Scotland or England?

If Scotland qualify they play 2 games at home, as would England. Hampden and Wembley are both group D.

So if Scotland qualify at least 2 of the games would be at Hampden, and possibly all 3 as it’s be a toss up where England v Scotland was played.

If Scotland don’t qualify 1 of the 3 Hampden games will involve England.
No if Scotland don't qualify England get all 3 at wembely

I've not seen it confirmed anywhere but I would also expect that if Scotland qualify via the play offs rather than the group's then it would be at Wembley as the the draw is before the play offs

Was successful in my application for 2/4 games applied for, got match 8 and 43 at Hampden. €740 in total for category 1 seats. Now I need to convince myself it is worth it.

No if Scotland don't qualify England get all 3 at wembely

I've not seen it confirmed anywhere but I would also expect that if Scotland qualify via the play offs rather than the group's then it would be at Wembley as the the draw is before the play offs

Looked at that last night and was unsure how that would pan out - makes sense what you say as when the draw is done on November 29th it’s an either/or situation. Not going to have say Norway v England at Hampden are they.

EDIT: Says on wiki a further draw is done on April 1st for this scenario.

Last edited:
I thought they only got 2 of 3 at home meaning England’s 3rd game is in Glasgow.

I thought they only got 2 of 3 at home meaning England’s 3rd game is in Glasgow.

If Scotland don’t qualify all 3 of the England matches are definitely at Wembley.

Basically all hosts are hoping their paired host don’t qualify I guess as it means all your group games are definitely on home turf. This is where it could look very daft if Azerbaijan don’t qualify, could have Portugal playing Northern Ireland there.

Applied for several games. Zero success.

I’ve done many of these UEFA ballots and the only time I was ever successful was the UEFA Cup Final in Manchester 2008. So I reckon my luck was all used up with that one :))

Looked at that last night and was unsure how that would pan out - makes sense what you say as when the draw is done on November 29th it’s an either/or situation. Not going to have say Norway v England at Hampden are they.

EDIT: Says on wiki a further draw is done on April 1st for this scenario.
I guess the further draw will be for hampden or Wembley they will do the main draw with England v Scotland or Norway or Serbia etc ?

I guess the further draw will be for hampden or Wembley they will do the main draw with England v Scotland or Norway or Serbia etc ?

Yeah, expect the original draw will have match day 1/2/3 as England v Play off winner and then if Scotland qualify they just do the coin toss draw for who is at home.

Got allocated group match 31 D v D

And

Group 1st E v 3rd a b c d

Only applied for hampden

€200 all in

Got into my account this morning, nothing for me. Was hoping to get a pair from one of, 28th June Bilbao, 29th June Bucharest, 4th July Rome. Will keep an eye on the portal.

Was successful in my application for 2/4 games applied for, got match 8 and 43 at Hampden. €740 in total for category 1 seats. Now I need to convince myself it is worth it.

Look at this way, when do you think either Euros or World Cup are next coming to Scotland after this, might be a long wait

Applied for 7 games. Successful with 3. 3 tickets at each. Lot of folk in my work applied for loads and got none so well chuffed to get a few.

Last edited:
Back