Euro 2020 Tickets Resale Portal - 1pm

I put some tickets for those games up for resale. Not been sold yet - or at least I haven't received notification.

The extra tickets I had for Amsterdam went instantly.

Just going off what it says mate with "no availability" on all three prices - probably ain't as simple as that mind! I have a 50 euro one up for the 1st game and had nothing yet - showing low availability though to be fair.

Just going off what it says mate with "no availability" on all three prices - probably ain't as simple as that mind! I have a 50 euro one up for the 1st game and had nothing yet - showing low availability though to be fair.

That's great to hear. Wasn't sure of the demand. I

Am i missing something very obvious about how to buy the tickets - the links on their site are unresponsive even when it shows tickets for certain games/venues are available. :(

You need to be logged in on here:

Then the orange "by now" button mate, then it's just a queue, I have been in it since 130pm, not even half way there on the red bar with this on it:

"Your remaining time is displayed below. Once elapsed, you can enter the ticketing portal."

Then the orange "by now" button mate, then it's just a queue, I have been in it since 130pm, not even half way there on the red bar with this on it:

"Your remaining time is displayed below. Once elapsed, you can enter the ticketing portal."

Cheers Bro.

I have tickets I'd like to sell but cannot find an option to sell when logged in on the website or the app, only see an option to buy from the resale portal.

Can anyone advise where I'm going wrong?

I have tickets I'd like to sell but cannot find an option to sell when logged in on the website or the app, only see an option to buy from the resale portal.

Can anyone advise where I'm going wrong?

Had to put them up by yesterday mate.

Post 112 there.

They come up in 1s and 2s and vanish, happening with loads of matches - will keep happening for as long as it is open I guess for in demand matches.

I'm hoping cheaper tickets for the final might pop up like that.

Happy with the games I've got so far (all 4 hampden matches plus dublin for sweden v poland). All I'm really hoping for now is to fluke a €295 final ticket.

Happy with the games I've got so far (all 4 hampden matches plus dublin for sweden v poland). All I'm really hoping for now is to fluke a €295 final ticket.

I'm the same, can't warrant paying over €300 for a Final, and €200 for a Semi-Final ticket - here's hoping!

I have what I want to be honest, was just hoping to get a cheaper Wembley ticket than the 145 euro one I have already - would have bought a 50 euro one and sold the 145 euro one. Not keen on all this where you have to add a Name, Passport Number and Date Of Birth for every ticket you buy.

Had to put them up by yesterday mate.

Post 112 there.
Ah. I did not realise that. Cheers mate

I had one in my basket at one point, was genuinely considering it, but £500 for a game we aren't involved in is nuts for me!

Yeah, my mate asked me if I wanted one too but like you I couldnt justify that for a ticket. Plus my wife would probably kill me! Haha

Certain at some point you will be able to do it, could be much more useful the Official Site. Seems stupid to have a cut off point even now for the resale of tickets - should be all the way till the end of the competition now really.

You can put them up for resale again now mate.

They could communicate all this better with some kind of calendar on the website or something.

Anyway there is a resale option in the app (list tickets) and the resale buy option reopens on March 3rd by looks of things.

You can put them up for resale again now mate.

They could communicate all this better with some kind of calendar on the website or something.

Anyway there is a resale option in the app (list tickets) and the resale buy option reopens on March 3rd by looks of things.
Brilliant, thanks for letting me know mate. Appreciated

Spent 145 + 75 + 125 euros for a Wembley Group game and hopefully England second round Dublin and qf Rome.

Far too much, I rarely pay over 20 euros to watch Football now. Seen some crazy sums being spent, really does outprice so many people.

I logged into that and it says no tickets available?

Was just wanting a nosey what me and the boy would be to go to a game.

I logged into that and it says no tickets available?

Was just wanting a nosey what me and the boy would be to go to a game.

The communication from UEFA is awful on this.

The resale platform has now been stopped, reopens March 3rd mate.

The communication from UEFA is awful on this.

The resale platform has now been stopped, reopens March 3rd mate.
why don't they just leave it open to buy and sell. crazy... might try and get cheaper tickets for the first 2 games at Hamden, got them for the 3rd game and last 16. not sure why anyone would spend £100+ to see croatia vs czech

why don't they just leave it open to buy and sell. crazy... might try and get cheaper tickets for the first 2 games at Hamden, got them for the 3rd game and last 16. not sure why anyone would spend £100+ to see croatia vs czech

It’s lost me on that front as well pal.

Email, from UEFA. Again it is a little vague - does it mean you can't resell at all after this date?

Haven't had money through from the one I sold on there last week. They really are awful.

Act quickly if you would like to resale your tickets!

The resale platform is closing on 9 March 10:00 CET. If you want to offer your tickets for resale, please list them on the UEFA official resale platform before 9 March 10:00 CET.

After this date it will not be possible to resell tickets anymore.

Tickets listed for re-sale will be available for purchase on 9 March at 14:00 CET.

Please note, only certain tickets are eligible for resale and you cannot select who your tickets are resold to. To find out more, click here.

If your tickets are sold, you will be notified by e-mail and you will be refunded in full within 30 days of the sale.

If your tickets are not purchased by other fans, the tickets will remain yours.
Best regards,
UEFA EURO 2020™ Ticketing Team

Anyone sell any through the resale platform and had their money through yet?

Sold one on Feb 25th and nothing yet. The site is so crap I can’t even suss out which card it has been sent back to.

Might flog the lot for next year as they really have trumped themselves in the scumbag stakes lately.

Sold one on Feb 25th and nothing yet. The site is so crap I can’t even suss out which card it has been sent back to.

Might flog the lot for next year as they really have trumped themselves in the scumbag stakes lately.
Ditto. Says 30 days though so still a bit to go - holding on to it as long as possible!

They are offering refunds for anyone not wanting the tickets, so you should be fine on that front

They are offering refunds for anyone not wanting the tickets, so you should be fine on that front

Just need to get the flight and train money back for Dublin, Copenhagen, Rome and London now! Worse things happen.

Just forked out 200 bucks on a flight to Budapest. Hopefully I can just change the dates.

If I don’t use/change them I’ll do about £300. End of day I would rather this was over ASAP and have the choice than waiting about in the hope they are cancelled. Would pay £300 just to go back to normal! Could change 1 flight now but heads battered with other things. Like I say people have it much worse. Hope UEFA react quickly to this though and offer and process refunds as quick as possible, be a fair few people with a lot of cash tied up on tickets here. Expect they will just stretch it out though in their usual style.

Last edited:
Back