Euro 2020 tickets

It’ll be strange how they do it if it’s say 30% capacity as people with tickets now will miss out, but there does need to be some sort of priority. Obviously first of all should be the fan club members of the national teams as opposed to the ones who got tickets in the general ballot.

Main issue for me is they’ll no doubt issue the refunds and then ask you to buy again whilst still issueing said refunds
The cheap tickets will get punted in favour of the Category 1’s and corporate if they do go down the reduced capacity rate. Given the hysterical way the UK - and Scotland especially - have dealt with the pandemic to date you’ll be lucky to have that even

Ive got tickets for a game here in St Petersburg - the Russians will likely operate that a full capacity given their approach to the whole situation so far - so will probably be ok.

Be a shame if the Finns aren’t allowed to travel as they would have made it a carnival atmosphere but seeing as their own self-righteous virtue signalling government have closed all borders since last March can’t see the Russians affording them the goodwill gesture of allowing them in for the game despite the obvious economic benefits it would bring.

I know it’s all ifs and buts and not all will be lucky as there will be limits but positive murmurs for those with Wembley tickets:

I’ll be going if my ticket is valid, just for the day out more anything.

Anyone kept their hampden tickets?

I’ve kept mine - the winner of Spain’s group vs a third place finisher, a pair of decent tickets for my son and I. Been a bucket list entry to see Spain play, really hoping that somehow we get to go.

I’ve kept mine - the winner of Spain’s group vs a third place finisher, a pair of decent tickets for my son and I. Been a bucket list entry to see Spain play, really hoping that somehow we get to go.
yeah ive got that too and kept it plus the Scotland v Croatia game. Cant see it happening but at least it will be a case of just getting money back.

the annoying thing is i dont have that credit card anymore so not sure what will happen to my refund.

yeah ive got that too and kept it plus the Scotland v Croatia game. Cant see it happening but at least it will be a case of just getting money back.

the annoying thing is i dont have that credit card anymore so not sure what will happen to my refund.
Depending which credit card company it should be easy enough. Better than trying to contact uefa!

Anyone kept their hampden tickets?

Nope got a Refund for everything, the 3 groups and the round of 16 when it was postponed

Even if it goes ahead in some sort of form it won't be the same.

I was hoping for the whole experience. Head into town, fanzones, mix with fans from the different countries, plenty of beer and a party feel, it will be greatly diluted now.

Back