Euro 2020 Tickets

Barwon

Got confirmation yesterday of Euro tickets for a game at Hampden next June.

Game is on Monday 15th June and a Group D fixture.

The problem is tickets prices are extortionate - I am considering not taking up the offer. I think I chose a few different options, but I have been successful for the Cat 1 tickets - 2 for 370EUR.

I have a week to decide whether to fork our that cash right now for what is only a group match.

Anyone else successful in getting tickets?

Any ideas who the hampden June 30th game would be?
At a very rough guess obviously.

Why did so many people apply for higher categories then decide after it might be too dear?

I just applied for one ticket for every match in the lowest category, every match that could feature England if they make the final as group winners. Got the quarter final in Rome for 75 euros, going to be £200 flight minimum for Friday - Sunday and £100 a Hotel, going to go whatever as if England get that far but don’t play in Rome it will be St Petersburg and that will be dear to get to last minute as well. More than enough for me that. When I see some of the prices being paid it really hits home how far removed it is pricewise now. If I had have got all 7 I applied for it would have been about £550, would still probably have sold 1/2 Group game tickets - all adds up having to go London.

Last edited:
Back