Euro 2020 venues

It’s confirmed to me all my tickets are being returned for refund anyway. Next proper international competition Germany in 2024, sad times, I know many hate international football but had some good laughs at these competitions.

It’s confirmed to me all my tickets are being returned for refund anyway. Next proper international competition Germany in 2024, sad times, I know many hate international football but had some good laughs at these competitions.

What category were your tickets out of interest mate?

Farcical that this multi nation multi venue thing was given the go ahedd in the first place. This is coming back to bite UEFA on the arse and I have no sympathy for them.

Should always just be kept to one country. Two neighbouring ones at an absolute push

Diddy nations like Scotland getting games feels pretty farcical.

Germany 2024 be amazing however
Am looking at going for a week and take in as many games as possible

What category were your tickets out of interest mate?
Restricted view Wembley v Scotland £120.
Dublin 125 Euros.
Rome 75 Euros.

Can’t remember what cats each was to be honest mate.

Had flights for Dublin and Rome booked for each year based on the hope England won group and then played in Dublin and Rome in space of 4 days, was always a gamble but I was looking forward to it! When I went Moscow I only knew the night before I flew my ticket was for England when we lost to Belgium, all a buzz at the end of the day - highs and lows of following your Country.

Dublin 125 Euros.
Rome 75 Euros.

Had flights for Dublin and Rome booked for each year based on the hope England won group and then played in Dublin and Rome in space of 4 days, was always a gamble but I was looking forward to it! When I went Moscow I only knew the night before I flew my ticket was for England when we lost to Belgium, all a buzz at the end of the day - highs and lows of following your Country.
£120 for a restricted view :oops:

Better watching it in the hoose :))

£120 for a restricted view :oops:

Better watching it in the hoose :))

Nothing to get worked up about pal, wouldn’t be upset if I never got one - just bought one when one came up on UEFA. I certainly won’t be passing up any days on the piss in London to watch Football on tv indoors for a good while!

Reactions: SSR
Set to be confirmed today by UEFA, sounds like Dublin has had it and Tottenham is going to be one.

Be a big thing for Germany to lose their matches.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Spurs now don’t get games at their stadium given recent events. Potentially Newcastle could pick up the slack and be in favour with UEFA as they won’t be jumping ship.

Dublin 125 Euros.
Rome 75 Euros.

how can you get a restricted view at wembley - not doubting you mate, its a shit stadium was there when we got gubbed 3 nil but theres nae pillars or anything i dont get how it could be restricted view unless your sitting behind peter crouch or something.

how can you get a restricted view at wembley - not doubting you mate, its a shit stadium was there when we got gubbed 3 nil but theres nae pillars or anything i dont get how it could be restricted view unless your sitting behind peter crouch or something.
God knows, thought that myself at the time to be honest.

Just looked and was 145 Euros.

Description
Match 20 England/Play-off Winner C
Fri 19.06.2020, London Purchase Cat. 1 Restricted View

Think it’s maybe the metal railings and they have to say restricted by law.

God knows, thought that myself at the time to be honest.

Just looked and was 145 Euros.

Description
Match 20 England/Play-off Winner C
Fri 19.06.2020, London Purchase Cat. 1 Restricted View
doesnt tell you the section or anything does it? the game i was at, i dunno how many tickets scotland had but it must have been over 10k anyway, the atmosphere wasnt even that good. the big corporate tier in the middle kills the atmosphere so there would be about 3 different songs going at once instead if the whole end together. Just the way the sound travels.

doesnt tell you the section or anything does it? the game i was at, i dunno how many tickets scotland had but it must have been over 10k anyway, the atmosphere wasnt even that good. the big corporate tier in the middle kills the atmosphere so there would be about 3 different songs going at once instead if the whole end together. Just the way the sound travels.
I thought it did say something but can’t find anything. Sure it was lower tier in the corner.

Was never expecting a great atmosphere or anything. I often don’t go in the game when go watching England at home, watched that last Scotland match in the pub in Camden! Just one came up for this on UEFA and thought sod it. I’ve actually just cancelled my return, I’ll go if my ticket is valid - need the day out after the last year!

I thought it did say something but can’t find anything. Sure it was lower tier in the corner.

Was never expecting a great atmosphere or anything. I often don’t go in the game when go watching England at home, watched that last Scotland match in the pub in Camden! Just one came up for this on UEFA and thought sod it. I’ve actually just cancelled my return, I’ll go if my ticket is valid - need the day out after the last year!
dont we all mate!

Seville been given a load of matches, filtering through now.

Dublin and Bilbao dropped, Munich keeping their ones.

Last edited:
I had Sweden v Poland tickets in Dublin. Looks like I'll be getting refunded now that the game has moved to St Petersburg

I had Sweden v Poland tickets in Dublin. Looks like I'll be getting refunded now that the game has moved to St Petersburg

I have the Dublin last 16 match which has been moved to Wembley.

Following the latest decision, all existing tickets for matches in Bilbao and Dublin will be cancelled. All impacted ticket buyers will receive a full refund for the face-value of their cancelled tickets.

Further details about tickets sales for the re-organised matches in London, Sevilla, and St Petersburg will be communicated on EURO2020.com/tickets and via email to existing ticket buyers.

Existing ticket buyers for Bilbao and Dublin will receive priority access on a first-come, first-served basis to any future ticket sales windows for the relevant re-arranged fixtures.

Ticket buyers for matches in Munich have until Monday 26 April, 14:00 CEST to return their tickets.

Any idea when they will confirm tickets for other venues. I have tickets for all 4 hampden games, would like to know soon if they wee going to be valid. Hopefully they'll be doing a ballot asap

Any idea when they will confirm tickets for other venues. I have tickets for all 4 hampden games, would like to know soon if they wee going to be valid. Hopefully they'll be doing a ballot asap

Once the Ticket Return Portal is closed, UEFA will calculate the number of remaining tickets per match and per category. Should there be matches where there are more sold tickets than the new agreed capacity, UEFA will run a random ballot per order and per match to determine which tickets remain valid.

For tickets purchased through the Participating National Associations sales program, the rules of the respective fan clubs will apply and further information will be communicated in due course.

The results of the ballot will be communicated to every ticket buyer via email during May. In this email, ticket buyers will be informed whether their ticket(s) remain valid or have been cancelled.

Will spectators be able to attend UEFA EURO 2020 matches?​

Yes! Each of the 11 UEFA EURO 2020 host cities will welcome fans back to the stadium for the matches this summer.

• Saint Petersburg and Baku have confirmed capacities of 50%.
  • Budapest aims to host 100% of the stadium capacity, but with strict stadium entry requirements for spectators.
  • Amsterdam, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Rome and Seville will be hosting 25%–33% of the stadium capacity.
  • London has confirmed a minimum capacity of 25% for the first three group matches and round of 16 match.
  • Munich aims to host a minimum of 14,500 spectators, corresponding to approximately 22% of the stadium capacity.

England with the chance to play every match bar one at home if they make the Final.

There's a surprise. One day England will win something away from home

I wonder if everyone enters the ballot or if there is criteria imposed, such as location.

My tickets have a US address and it's unlikely I'll be traveling. But I want my tickets to remain valid to pass on to family.

Good luck in the ballot!

I wonder if everyone enters the ballot or if there is criteria imposed, such as location.

My tickets have a US address and it's unlikely I'll be traveling. But I want my tickets to remain valid to pass on to family.

Good luck in the ballot!

Could be something on here mate:

When attending a match at Wembley Stadium/Hampden Park:

• Keep a distance of at least 1.5m to other fans.
  • Wear a face mask - the mask has to cover your mouth and nose at all times. We recommend you bring additional masks just in case.
  • Arrive at the stadium within your allocated 30-minute time slot.
  • Don’t occupy any other seat than the one on your ticket.
  • Wash and disinfect your hands frequently. You can find sanitiser stations throughout the stadium.
  • Don’t shake hands. Avoid hugs, high fives and any close contact with others.
  • Stay in your seat during half-time and limit your movements to and from your seat as much as possible. Always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
  • Don’t come to the stadium if you feel unwell or experience any symptoms of COVID-19.

Good luck in the ballot!
My understanding was that everyone entered the ballot. If you are selected and can travel great. If you can't travel I'm not sure but would imagine you should be able to return your tickets. Passing to family in theory isn't allowed but in practice they couldn't really stop it I don't think.

Having said that - if you think there really will be a ballot where everyone has an equal chance then you are in cloud cuckoo land. I have tickets for the 3 group games but doubt I've any chance of getting the either of the two Scotland games. There will be more hot and cold balls in the hat than you can shake an algorithm at.

• Wear a face mask - the mask has to cover your mouth and nose at all times. We recommend you bring additional masks just in case.
  • Wash and disinfect your hands frequently. You can find sanitiser stations throughout the stadium.
  • Stay in your seat during half-time and limit your movements to and from your seat as much as possible. Always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
  • Don’t come to the stadium if you feel unwell or experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
That bit is redundant for Scotland fans at Hampden :cool:

Reactions: VGM
Could be something on here mate:

Thanks. The only mention I can find is: "... a fair ballot will be held to determine which tickets need to be cancelled so we can comply with the decisions of the host country governments.

Gutted about missing this.

My understanding was that everyone entered the ballot. If you are selected and can travel great. If you can't travel I'm not sure but would imagine you should be able to return your tickets. Passing to family in theory isn't allowed but in practice they couldn't really stop it I don't think.

UEFA have said no refunds if I can't travel as it's my own fault for not taking a refund prior.

I've been to other tournaments where the passing on of tickets is 'prohibited' but nothing has ever been checked at entry to the ground. I would also give my brother an email with an explanation of the ticket situation in case he is stopped. It would take a real c*** of a steward to deny entry.

UEFA have said no refunds if I can't travel as it's my own fault for not taking a refund prior.

I've been to other tournaments where the passing on of tickets is 'prohibited' but nothing has ever been checked at entry to the ground. I would also give my brother an email with an explanation of the ticket situation in case he is stopped. It would take a real c*** of a steward to deny entry.
Yeah they did say that to be fair.

I had a nightmare at the World Cup in Rio 2014. Paid £150 for a £10 ticket for Belgium v Russia in the Maracana, scanned it to get in and it flashed up red, was a bloody Pensioners ticket (had a small pic of a person with a walking stick on it!), Steward wouldn't let me in and said go and upgrade it at Ticket Office but they kept asking where I got the ticket from, had a Brazilian name on etc... Went back and had red light again but another Steward let me in luckily.

That sounds sh1te.

They need to end this madness, surely if you are vaccinated then you can go as normal.

They need to end this madness, surely if you are vaccinated then you can go as normal.
It's the standard advice for every venue to be fair, always going to word it way ott. The mask thing is the only thing that would really piss me off.

Back