Euro 2024 betting thread

Awaiting the bet boosts free bet/receive etc..
Just noticed 365 offer looking slightly different for final, Bet £10 receive 50free spins(on limited games) - not sure about it? but will still do it.

Awaiting the bet boosts free bet/receive etc..
Just noticed 365 offer looking slightly different for final, Bet £10 receive 50free spins(on limited games) - not sure about it? but will still do it.
If it’s £1 spins then it’s pretty decent. 10p spins then it’s a lot of bollocks

I know it’s not the euros but anyone putting any antepost bets on this season? Looking at Munich 1/2, Madrid 1/2, Liverpool top 4 1/2, Leeds promoted 11/10 any more ?

IMG-1563.jpg

Anyone else get the texts from unibet?

Mist be from when I signed up but usually just ignore. Noticed at these euros they're always wrong. Gives a special and it's never the odds always lower.

Example today Kane and Foden over 0.5 @ 4/1. Went on to check and it's actually 11/5. Has happened a few times with different games where I've clicked the link straight away and the odds are never the same. So not as though the odds go down later.

Fly bāstards, sure a few will just do anyway at the lower odds.

Anyone else get the texts from unibet?

Mist be from when I signed up but usually just ignore. Noticed at these euros they're always wrong. Gives a special and it's never the odds always lower.

Example today Kane and Foden over 0.5 @ 4/1. Went on to check and it's actually 11/5. Has happened a few times with different games where I've clicked the link straight away and the odds are never the same. So not as though the odds go down later.

Fly bāstards, sure a few will just do anyway at the lower odds.
Think you need to tick the box for the boost, I got i4/1 at a tenner max stake

£5 free bet

Rodri
Shaw
Guehi

To be booked.

They three, Cucurella, Carvjal and Rice were the pool of players I was choosing from :))
I considered Rice for 2+ fouls but had a look at past games and he’s only made one foul all tournament so far. Pretty impressive considering where he plays on the park.

I considered Rice for 2+ fouls but had a look at past games and he’s only made one foul all tournament so far. Pretty impressive considering where he plays on the park.
Gets away with murder.

Especially because refs have stopped booking players if a promising advantage is played.

Anyway, get you money on carvjal, Rice and Cucurella to be booked :))

Can’t really see anything I strongly fancy so have scattered a few daft singles as an outside interest as I’m just interested in the game.

Shaw anytime 20/1
Stones anytime 19/1
England in ET 11/1

And a free bet builder that basically just needs Rodri to commit a foul and England to win 4-3 :D
350/1

Spain - England btts
Argentina - Colombia btts

20 returns 90

Kane score or assist
Over 2.5 goals
Rodri, carded
Cucurella, carded

£2 returns 124

Spain - 1
Olmo score or assist
Bellingham to receive card
Walker to receive card

£5 returns 516

Yamal anytime goalscorer
Saka to score or assist
Mainoo to receive a card
Kane 1 or more shots

£5 returns 462

Over 3.5 goals
Sending off
Rice to receive a card
Ruiz to receive a card

£3 returns 783

Good luck troops.

Can’t really see anything I strongly fancy so have scattered a few daft singles as an outside interest as I’m just interested in the game.

Shaw anytime 20/1
Stones anytime 19/1
England in ET 11/1

And a free bet builder that basically just needs Rodri to commit a foul and England to win 4-3 :D
350/1
Can’t tell who you’re supporting here :p

Paddy, wasn’t going to bother with Kane but needed 4+ selections for the free bet :D

Next time try and add stuff that normally would add up to a related contingency and be invalid. Sometimes it just goes through.

In mine for example, the price for the Rodri foul and the correct score double is 211.42.

Unless I’m being thick, the other 3 selections are unnecessary but have upped the price at the same time.

Next time try and add stuff that normally would add up to a related contingency and be invalid. Sometimes it just goes through.

In mine for example, the price for the Rodri foul and the correct score double is 211.42.

Unless I’m being thick, the other 3 selections are unnecessary but have upped the price at the same time.

I don’t get paid til Friday so was attempting easier with the £2 :D

Anywhere give fouls won stats in play?

Sky bet have a market on it but don't let you know who is one what amount during play?

Back