Euro 2024 Germany

If NI were to qualify I'd likely head over for a couple of games, entirely depending on that.

Our group isn't too bad, it is doable but time will tell.

Me and my mate have a full plan and have been putting money away for a few months now. I’ve been to Germany on 2 occasions for football and will look at getting to 4 new grounds while over. Looking at Munich, Stuttgart, Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen as the 4 we try to get to.

Me and my mate have a full plan and have been putting money away for a few months now. I’ve been to Germany on 2 occasions for football and will look at getting to 4 new grounds while over. Looking at Munich, Stuttgart, Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen as the 4 we try to get to.
My budget is 2k lol

Me and the wife are planning to go. Went to France 2016 for nearly a month and watched 8 games.
Really enjoyed the experience both at the football and between games. Had a great time.

I’m considering heading across to Germany to see some of the tournament. Cracking country for watching football so reckon it could be a good tournament.

Cool country for football.

Be a great fan experience.

Nice to see a tournament back in a normal footballing environment again.

I won’t go, but it will be a great trip for those who follow international football.

Planning on doing about 5 days, I'll be avoiding wherever Scotland are playing with the plague
Couldn’t agree more. Me and my mate have the following planned:

25/06 Munich Group Stage Game
26/06 Stuttgart Group Stage Game
29/06 Dortmund Round of 16 Game
30/06 Gelsenkirchen Round of 16 Game

If Scotland are involved in any of them I will be beyond pissed off.

Couldn’t agree more. Me and my mate have the following planned:

25/06 Munich Group Stage Game
26/06 Stuttgart Group Stage Game
29/06 Dortmund Round of 16 Game
30/06 Gelsenkirchen Round of 16 Game

If Scotland are involved in any of them I will be beyond pissed off.
I wouldnt mind going but need to be mentally prepared for the upcoming 2014 indy vote when there you ken :D

My son is 18 next year and we’re planning on going over for a week. Take in a few games if we can. Just need to sit and plan it all out

Planning a trip irrelevant of any home nations involvement.

Has the potential to be a great tournament from a fan perspective with it all being in one country and a good number of games in a pretty close vicinity to each other as well.

FAO any Bears thinking of going. Just reading that there's going to an offer on for an unlimited monthly DB train ticket for 49 Euros. It will run up till the end of the year, but would think it'll be extended into next year.

Not available on the ICE trains etc, but on regional trains/ other public transport:

Back