Euro Squad - who drops out for Hellander?

I have a feeling we may sell a centre half if we got a good offer and that would create a space for him.
I could be totally wrong but if a decent bid came in for Katic I wonder if we would be tempted to sell.
Katic is possibly our best centre-half - he's certainly done nothing to suggest we should sell him. He's a very young man, there's absolutely no need to sell him considering we would then need to replace him with someone unproven!

I don't think Helander is match fit so won't be needed for the next round.

Talking of our home grown talent and that we only have McGregor from our own academy, are their any ex youth players we could sign who are good enough now to be considered (to bring back) for the squad?

I have a feeling we may sell a centre half if we got a good offer and that would create a space for him.
No I'm saying we might cash in on a young player who is not a first team regular that we might make a profit on which might allow us to free up a bit of wages for someone else.
For %^*& sake it was only a thought I had so grab a diazepam and relax

You’ve made a bit of an arse of this. That’s fine. But admit it and move.

Don’t keep posting trying to change what you said and insist you were right.

I could be totally wrong but if a decent bid came in for Katic I wonder if we would be tempted to sell.

Highly doubt it. He’s one for the future and we’d not get a bid that would make it worthwhile financially selling him now. Losing out on his massive potential for an insignificant fee would be stupid.

Only way it would happen is if Niko wanted to leave and he doesn’t.

Sillyness.

Talking of our home grown talent and that we only have McGregor from our own academy, are their any ex youth players we could sign who are good enough now to be considered (to bring back) for the squad?

I was trying to think of an ex youth goalie who could come in as cover instead of Firth. Can't think of anyone still playing though.

Back