Euro ticket shambles

BigAlmj1

What a shambles. Call the number to get my tickets as BR4 shut for first Euro game. Call up and immediately cut off as too busy.

WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U
WeQ4U

There is potentially 3000 people calling today and tomorrow you resource accordingly. My ‘discount’ lost due to the transaction costs! Deserve better! 13p a minute to be cut off 4 times today.

Don't get why they just couldn’t give the closest ticket to your seat and put it in your basket

Getting cut off I understand, but charging people a lot of money is a bit off.
As I said in another thread yesterday, I got charged £13 trying to phone to upgrade a childs ticket. It then cost me £30 to do so.

What a shambles, the same thing happened to me when I phoned BT
That’s got nothing to do with the what the poster is saying the Rangers ticket office and website could do with an upgrade you could be waiting for ages on the phone getting charged for it and I emailed them with a query last Friday still no reply

That’s got nothing to do with the what the poster is saying the Rangers ticket office and website could do with an upgrade you could be waiting for ages on the phone getting charged for it and I emailed them with a query last Friday still no reply
He's saying he grudges paying 13p a minute and being cut off.
So he would have started a thread if they had kept him on hold for an hour and charged £7.80

They can't really win, can they?

Business who often receive 10 calls a day and a few days a year receive 3,000 calls at the same time, can't handle the demand! Shock horror!

A few here misunderstanding the OP I think. The club still charge you when they let you get through to the automated message saying they are too busy. Can't remember how much it is but it adds up

Getting cut off I understand, but charging people a lot of money is a bit off.
As I said in another thread yesterday, I got charged £13 trying to phone to upgrade a childs ticket. It then cost me £30 to do so.
Yeah I mean that’s fucking ridiculous to be honest

Can you not just sort these seat moves online? Personally I find it so much easier online just because I’ve got complete autonomy as to which seat I select and have the full stadium view.

I think it's a shambles that those in CD1 that are losing their seat for Feyenoord dont get the option to purchase the 3 match package online, we have to phone the 13p pm number, to then pay 3 quid booking fee on top of the ticket money.

Back