Europa Final shirt Artwork

Exilenla

Hey Bears, I was wondering if anyone had any nice artwork they'd be willing to share with Bears abroad? The lads at Orange County RSC are heading over and we were going to add the "Final Logo" to new golf shirts. Rather than mess about with the time of our local supplier creating or tidying up some art work, I thought I'd try here to see if any kind Bears could help.

Cheers in Advance.

Hey Bears, I was wondering if anyone had any nice artwork they'd be willing to share with Bears abroad? The lads at Orange County RSC are heading over and we were going to add the "Final Logo" to new golf shirts. Rather than mess about with the time of our local supplier creating or tidying up some art work, I thought I'd try here to see if any kind Bears could help.

Cheers in Advance.
See my post re final strip embroidery

Why not this?

I like that also. When I saw that online the other day I had a good chuckle at it. But it's the same situation, we are in California, and ordering gear online isn't going to reach us prior to departure. If anyone has any art work they would like to share with us, then we can print or embroider locally before we fly :)

(we would obviously only be using for our own use, not to sell on)

Any word on what strip Rangers are playing in? If it's not the normal blue top then it has to be the white gallant pioneers strip surely - would be perfect for this 150th anniversary year. I heard it's not registered but surely something can be done in theses exceptional circumstances.

Back