Europa game on Rangers TV?

leviathan

I can’t see the Leverkusen game available on Rangers TV to buy when on a short holiday. should it be available? Not paying £25 for BT.

Gutted as I bought Premier Sports thinking this game was on that.

I can’t see the Leverkusen game available on Rangers TV to buy when on a short holiday. should it be available? Not paying £25 for BT.

Gutted as I bought Premier Sports thinking this game was on that.
Nah because when it’s on BT club can’t broadcast
BT or wait until after it’s finished and watch on RTV am afraid

Strangely, Tom Miller said at the end of the broadcast on Saturday that they'd be back Thursday night. I was surprised he said that, but I suspect it's just for commentary on the delayed feed.

I live in the U.S. so I subscribed to CBS All Access as they now have all Europa and Champions League rights.

Strangely, Tom Miller said at the end of the broadcast on Saturday that they'd be back Thursday night. I was surprised he said that, but I suspect it's just for commentary on the delayed feed.

I live in the U.S. so I subscribed to CBS All Access as they now have all Europa and Champions League rights.

RTV should have live audio only commentary and the full game to watch from midnight.

I didn't hear Tom say that, but he could maybe have been a wee bit clearer.

Back