Europa group G table

Craig

That is a massive 3 points tonight:

Screenshot-2019-09-19-22-21-32-524.jpg

:)

Dreading the plastic park to be honest , if We can walk away from young boys with a draw I’d be ecstatic as their own manager is confident they will win all 3 home games

Think its against YB

If we can win away at the start of October we'll really cement a chance of getting through the group. I can see Porto dealing with Feyenoord so we have to take advantage !

Great start. The only negative is not scoring another two or three that were definitely a reality !

Dreading the plastic park to be honest , if We can walk away from young boys with a draw I’d be ecstatic as their own manager is confident they will win all 3 home games

These surfaces should absolutely not be allowed. They give their sides an unfair advantage, apart from anything else.

Great win tonight we had some gilt edged chances ; need to be taking if we are going to get through this group. Don’t think Young Boys or Porto will be as open as Feyenoord

Young Boys will be tough away trip would take a draw the now but if we can win all home games we have a chance.

A win in Berne and a Porto win in Rotterdam would be splendid and put is un a ridiculously good position.

Back