Europa last 32 (as it stands)

Malmo would be the side we want to face the most if we advance. Their league season has been over for a little now and the first knockout round would be their next competitive match after today. Dynamo Kiev have the tiebreak over them though and Malmo have to play Copenhagen in Demark which wont be easy so im not sure if they'll even advance. Would be a nice homecoming for Helander to put his old club out though

This is my thoughts also , just be like the mentally challengeds to finish second , and still have a chance of CL , after years of a free run at it :(
You seen the teams in the best placed qualifiers? Would be a massive achievement for either of us to get through 3 rounds against that kind of quality

Apoel but the bears would need to stay safe in Cyprus.

Really? I don't think so. I know a lad thats an APOEL fan and never heard of any serious issues with travelling fans. Their derby with Omonia can be pretty tasty but they don't attract large crowds or that. Nicosia would be one of the trips I'd be wanting if we qualify.

I'd also love Lisbon.

Please god let us qualify.

Its about half and half for me id be confident we could beat half the possible teams over two legs but if we get a team from the any of the other half I am thinking of it will be a struggle.

Can we get the filth? I'd love to put them to the sword in Europe.
Not in the last 32, but it would be possible in the last 16 as that's when it becomes an open draw.

Worth noting, if not already mentioned, that seeding is not done on our coefficient in the next round. If we finish top then we are seeded, finish second and we'll be unseeded.

Really? I don't think so. I know a lad thats an APOEL fan and never heard of any serious issues with travelling fans. Their derby with Omonia can be pretty tasty but they don't attract large crowds or that. Nicosia would be one of the trips I'd be wanting if we qualify.

I'd also love Lisbon.

Please god let us qualify.
This.

Back