Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Does anyone have a list of teams that will be seeded in round 3? There are a few in there already that you would be very keen to avoid.

We got very lucky with Maribor last year!

AS Roma ** Ita 81.000
CL-Q2nc @2 54.500
CL-Q2nc @2 44.000
Sparta Praha Cze 35.500
Sporting Braga Por 31.000
AA Gent ** Bel 29.500
Legia Warsaw * Pol 24.500
Royal Antwerp Bel 7.980
FCSB * Rom 23.000
Feyenoord Ned 22.000
Espanyol ** Esp 20.713
Malmö FF * Swe 20.000
Partizan Belgrade ** Srb 18.000

Those are the team we need to seeded for Play-off round

Wolverhampton Wanderers**Eng 17.092
Spartak Moscow Rus 16.000
AEK Athens Gre 14.000
FC Midtjylland Den 14.000
Molde FK * Nor 13.500
NK Rijeka Cro 13.500
Apollon Limassol * Cyp 12.000
Hapoel Beer-Sheva * Isr 12.000
RC Strasbourg ** Fra 11.699
Zorya Luhansk ** Ukr 11.500
AZ Alkmaar ** Ned 10.500
Arsenal Tula ** Rus 10.109
Vitória Guimarães ** Por 9.646

Rest of QR 3

But until QR1 is completed then it is not definite list

Debreceni and CSKA Sofia will be the hardest sides we could get although the Hungarian team wouldn't be hard to get to. Wouldn't mind the Lithuanians that's my first choice with Cork second.

I’m going to be in Dubrovnik on holiday when we’re playing first leg. If Kosovo I may be tempted to drive the 400km if any bears want to join!

I’m going to be in Dubrovnik on holiday when we’re playing first leg. If Kosovo I may be tempted to drive the 400km if any bears want to join!
Will be driving past Dubrovnik on the Wednesday before the game en route to Pristina. Might have a spare seat as probably picking up a mate in Zadar/Split/Cavtat or Podgorica on the way if you on your own.

In order of preference
FK Riteriai (LTU) or KÍ KlaksvÌk (FRO) or SP Tre Fiori (SMR)

FK Ventspils (LVA) or KF Teuta (ALB)

Cork City FC (IRL) or FC Progrès Niederkorn (LUX) or Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (WAL)

Debreceni VSC (HUN) or FK Kukësi (ALB)

PFC CSKA-Sofia (BUL) or OFK Titograd (MNE)

Likelihood of a day trip from RFC or Sport Options to Kosovo ?
Know it will be difficult to get plane and pricey too, but could be a good option for a lot of Bears.

Cork is bandit country would they allow us to play there ?

Cork would be far better than the likes of Shamrock Rovers to be fair.

Smaller city, far calmer fanbase too.
That said I'd fucking love it if Rangers would ever get Shamrock Rovers, now that would be entertaining :D

Out of the options for Round 2 I'd like either the Latvian or Lithuanian mob (assuming they go through). Both would be interesting trips but at the same time be easy enough for us to win over two legs.

Debrecen or Sofia would be difficult ties, although they'd both be great trips for the bears.

Ventspils or Riteriai please!

Sofia or Debrecen easiest for travel arrangements because the others we'll have to wait the outcome of QR1 but even with these we'll still need to wait confirmation of dates and KO times. But the Latvian team would be the best overall for trip and likely progressing to next round. The QRs are all very lastminute.com

Sofia or Debrecen easiest for travel arrangements because the others we'll have to wait the outcome of QR1 but even with these we'll still need to wait confirmation of dates and KO times. But the Latvian team would be the best overall for trip and likely progressing to next round. The QRs are all very lastminute.com

Problem is a team like us should never ever be in the position of having to go through any qualifiers for the likes of the fuckin uefa Cup, one, two for the champions league maximum, but uefa Cup? %^*& that man. Not normally an issue cause the teams at these stages are basically farmers with an average attendance of 200. Combination of this country fucking us and uefa fucking anyone who isn't top 5 leagues.

Anyway, to Gdansk, we're on our way! :D

In order of preference
FK Riteriai (LTU) or KÍ KlaksvÌk (FRO) or SP Tre Fiori (SMR)

FK Ventspils (LVA) or KF Teuta (ALB)

Cork City FC (IRL) or FC Progrès Niederkorn (LUX) or Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (WAL)

Debreceni VSC (HUN) or FK Kukësi (ALB)

PFC CSKA-Sofia (BUL) or OFK Titograd (MNE)
I think it's likely that Progres pump Cork City out tbh.

UEFA seem determined to draw us together again. That must be three or four times in the last two years that we've been in the same group as Progres.

Ah, that’ll be why then.

The Osijek/Petrocub fixture was confirmed by the club as soon as we got through.

There has to be a reason to switch the fixture from the original dates, like stadium sharing clashes, same city clashes etc.

Not sure if there are any scenarios that would see the fixtures moved.

The Osijek/Petrocub fixture was confirmed by the club as soon as we got through.

There has to be a reason to switch the fixture from the original dates, like stadium sharing clashes, same city clashes etc.

Not sure if there are any scenarios that would see the fixtures moved.

@rangeral you know of any?

Bulgaria trip, cska sofia, very tricky game
Their fans / ultra group are a bit mental , need to be warey if over there for football, would be some atmosphere in the ground like red star Belgrade was though

Does seem like we are going to Luxembourg again soon though , keep throwing that name at us

Back