Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

For the guys that went to Skopje from Thesselonika, how long did the bus take it total from leaving to arriving?

And was it the same on the way back?

For the guys that went to Skopje from Thesselonika, how long did the bus take it total from leaving to arriving?

And was it the same on the way back?
Was around 5.5 hours mate but that included a 2 hour hold up at the border on the way there.Only the way back was a slightly shorter.

Anyone found decent routes to Pristina yet?

I have Edinburgh to Pristina via Munich lined up and via Luton on the way back, would be good to know if anyone has found anything different?

I have Edinburgh to Pristina via Munich lined up and via Luton on the way back, would be good to know if anyone has found anything different?
If you can find a flight to Ljubljana in Slovenia, they have direct flights to Pristina. Was £150 return mind you.

I have Edinburgh to Pristina via Munich lined up and via Luton on the way back, would be good to know if anyone has found anything different?[/QUOTE]

How much does that work out to cost?

I’ve found booking one way tickets is going to work out much cheaper. I’m booked Kosovo - Luton on Friday morning and have checked one way flights from Glasgow/Edinburgh to Kosovo on the Wednesday
Was working out about £150 less than the return options from Glasgow

I land back in Manchester on the Wednesday lunchtime from holidays but struggling to get a flight that would get me to Pristina for the Thursday.

Home game confirmed for 18th so looks good for away game on 11th.

I’m booked 10-12th so even if they shift it to Wednesday it should be ok.

Home game confirmed for 18th so looks good for away game on 11th.

I’m booked 10-12th so even if they shift it to Wednesday it should be ok.

Away will be 11th July no reason for it to change so long as the following doesn't happen

St Joseph go through along Europa FC, the other Gibraltar side

Europa FC will the 11th with our on 9th - Europa are domestic Cup winners and are ranked the higher

UEFA rule that you must have access to the pitch 24 hours prior the game even if you don't want to train on it

Got early flights booked for Cork and Luxembourg.
Can watch game over in Cork if tickets become a problem, day out on the beer.
Progres would be easy for ticket.
Prob cheaper to pay that now than 1 dear trip later once everyone is searching.
Dublin flights were cheap and can be re used/changed if Progres qualify

What’s the best airport to fly into for Luxembourg? Going to start pricing ot as I think it’ll be progres

Where else did everybody fly into the last time we played Progres? I know Frankfurt Hahn is fairly close.

Where else did everybody fly into the last time we played Progres? I know Frankfurt Hahn is fairly close.

If we get there i’ll Prob fly into Köln/Bonn airport and spend some time there before heading over.

Good thing about progres is there are multiple travel options and no pressure to book early

If all goes to plan with Prishtina winning comfortably on Thursday, I'm booking up for kosovo. Planning on flying to thessaloniki and getting the glaswegian loyal bus to Kosovo. The best flights I can find come in about 280 quid. Has anyone else found anything cheaper or more practical??

13 of us booked Edinburgh / Malta / Skopje on the 10th
2 of us Tirana / London on 12th (in London for 05.45) then onto Belfast ,got room for 2 in our taxi
11 of us Prishtina / Luton

13 of us booked Edinburgh / Malta / Skopje on the 10th
2 of us Tirana / London on 12th (in London for 05.45) then onto Belfast ,got room for 2 in our taxi
11 of us Prishtina / Luton

What's the plan if Pristina dont get through?

Ryanair is no longer flying to Frankfurt/Hahn. Since April Ryanair are offering a direct flight from EDI-LUX.

Below you will find some routes which we have already used in the past to get to GLA/EDI:

EDI - BRU Charleroi (Ryanair)
GLA/EDI - AMS - LUX (KLM)
GLA/EDI - LHR/LCY - LUX (various)
GLA/EDI - DUB - LUX (Ryanair/Luxair)
GLA/EDI - FRA am Main (Lufthansa)
GLA/EDI - MUC - LUX (Lufthansa)

I am pretty sure some of you will find more exotic routes though. ;)

Does anyone itk think there is a sniff of a chance of a TC daytrip going to kosovo?

I would say no chance.

If they somehow managed to sort a plane at this time of year, the price would be through the roof and there won't be enough interest.

I would say no chance.

If they somehow managed to sort a plane at this time of year, the price would be through the roof and there won't be enough interest.

I noticed Celtic have a day trip to Sarajevo sourced at a mere £660pp :))

Absolutely sack paying that sort of money.

either divert from Malta to Spain or book new flights ,have a small bet on Prishtina to lose to cover outlay if price is okay
Out of Interest where did you find odds on the match? I've been looking out for it on all my betting sites and can't find it anywhere

Took the gamble and 2 of us just booked Edinburgh-Gatwick-Thesaloniki 9th/10th getting a taxi up from there. Will book the return once it's decided who we're playing !!

Here’s a potential option:

Manchester to Thessaloniki Wednesday 10th
Pristina to Luton Friday 12th

200 return.

You can get Thessaloniki from Manchester for about the same but this way saves the journey back to Thessaloniki. Flights from London back to Scotland easy to come by.

Here’s a potential option:

Manchester to Thessaloniki Wednesday 10th
Pristina to Luton Friday 12th

200 return.

You can get Thessaloniki from Manchester for about the same but this way saves the journey back to Thessaloniki. Flights from London back to Scotland easy to come by.
Looked into it. Getting from Thessaloninki upto Kosovo on the Wednesday is a nightmare

Back