Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Kick off time for the away leg against Progres has been changed

Progrès Niederkorn v Rangers | 18:30PM (UK) | Stade Josy Barthel

Don’t want to jinx anything, but I had a dream that we drew Legia in the Playoff and went through.

Legia 1-0 up from the home leg.

Tonight's qualification mean's we're in the draw on Monday.

Although it was unlikely I can't see any seeded casualties from tonight.

We're hoping for one of the poorer seeded teams/the seeded team to get beat in 3rd round and we therefore play the "easier" tie.

Champions path draw at 12:30 UK, so estimate maybe 1:30/2:00 UK for our draw.

Something worth noting lads - Scotland has now achieved a co-efficient of 3.000 points for the season. This is equal to the co-efficient that is due to drop off next year (15/16).

Any other co-efficient points won now will result in Scotland continuing to progress in the UEFA Co-efficient.

Only minimal points behind the 2 above us.
Would be hugely beneficial if Aberdeen got through, as it would reduce Croatia to 2 teams & put us above them. They can then get knocked out in the playoffs

Only minimal points behind the 2 above us.
Would be hugely beneficial if Aberdeen got through, as it would reduce Croatia to 2 teams & put us above them. They can then get knocked out in the playoffs

Croatia already down to 2 teams as it stands. Only Rijeka and Dinamo Zagreb left for them.

Serbia down to 2 teams also. I think we'll overtake both of those leagues in the coming weeks.

Who can we play next round should we make it ? Won’t be able to make it away the 22nd total nightmare.
Potentially one of 13 teams. However sometime between now and the draw we will be placed in a group with either 4 or 5 seeded clubs and can only play one of those

Back