Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

I'm literally buzzing here...refreshing uefa.com/twitter/this thread for information.
I don't think we'll get anything from them today as they'll have clocked off by now. More likely that we'll get groupings list at around 0900 UK time tomorrow.

Group 4
Rangers (SCO)
Brøndby (DEN)
Cork (IRL)
Molde (NOR)
Crusaders (NIR)

Progrès Niederkorn (LUX)/Cardiff Metropolitan University (WAL)
B36 (FRO)
Inter Turku (FIN)
KR (ISL)
Prishtina (KOS)/St Joseph's (GIB)

It's going to be Progres isn't it :D

Group 4
Rangers (SCO)
Brøndby (DEN)
Cork (IRL)
Molde (NOR)
Crusaders (NIR)

B36 (FRO)
Inter Turku (FIN)
KR (ISL)

Where's that from?

Group 4
Rangers (SCO)
Brøndby (DEN)
Cork (IRL)
Molde (NOR)
Crusaders (NIR)

B36 (FRO)
Inter Turku (FIN)
KR (ISL)

Where did you get this from?

Group 4
Rangers (SCO)
Brøndby (DEN)
Cork (IRL)
Molde (NOR)
Crusaders (NIR)

B36 (FRO)
Inter Turku (FIN)
KR (ISL)

As long as it's not Kosovo, we'll be grand.

Give us Iceland. Why not.

Progrès Niederkorn (LUX)/Cardiff Metropolitan University (WAL) - Need no explanation

B36 Torshavn - Torshavn, Faroe Islands - Qualified as Cup Winner - Capacity 5000 - Closest major airport no idea would likely be a chartered flight.

Inter Turku (FIN) - Turku, Finland - Qualifed as Finnish Cup winner - Currently 12 games into new season sitting 1st (2nd are 1 point behind with two games in hand) - Capacity 9300 Closest Airport Wizzair/Air Baltic fly to Turku so there's options with stopovers from London £134 return for example dates of 1 leg otherwise Helsinki 170km (regular train every 30 mins)

KR Reykjavik - Reykjavik Iceland - Qualified as 4th in Iceland - 8 games into new season sitting 1st - Capacity 2500 - Closest Airport Reykjavik

Prishtina (KOS)*/St Joseph's (GIB) - Pristina Kosovo - Qualified as 2nd in Kosovo - Capacity 13000 - Closest airport Pristina - Skopje 100km away

Last edited:
Progrès Niederkorn (LUX)/Cardiff Metropolitan University (WAL) - Need no explanation

B36 Torshavn - Torshavn, Faroe Islands - Qualified as Cup Winner - Capacity 5000 - Closest major airport no idea would likely be a chartered flight.

Inter Turku (FIN) - Turku, Finland - Qualifed as Finnish Cup winner - Currently 10 games into new season sitting 1st - Capacity 9300 Closest Airport Wizzair/Air Baltic fly to Turku so there's options with stopovers from London £134 return for example dates of 1 leg otherwise Helsinki 170km (regular train every 30 mins)

KR Reykjavik - Reykjavik Iceland - Qualified as 4th in Iceland - games into new season sitting 3rd - Capacity 2500 - Closest Airport Reykjavik

Prishtina (KOS)*/St Joseph's (GIB) - Pristina Kosovo - Qualified as 2nd in Kosovo - Capacity 13000 - Closest airport Pristina - Skopje 100km away

I’d like a wee trip to Kosovo or Faroe Island. 2 countries I’ve not been too yet.

Inter Turku (FIN) - Turku, Finland - Qualifed as Finnish Cup winner - Currently 10 games into new season sitting 1st - Capacity 9300 Closest Airport Wizzair/Air Baltic fly to Turku so there's options with stopovers from London £134 return for example dates of 1 leg otherwise Helsinki 170km (regular train every 30 mins)

KR Reykjavik - Reykjavik Iceland - Qualified as 4th in Iceland - games into new season sitting 3rd - Capacity 2500 - Closest Airport Reykjavik

Reykjavik currently sitting 1st in the table mate. 8 games in

I'd be very surprised if its not Progress & Prishtina coming through from the preliminary round ties.. So you can count out a trip to Wales/Gibraltar.

Looking at it in a bit of detail, I think I'd like to draw B36.

Faroes not the easiest place to get to, but it's probably the easiest draw. We should scud them.

Scoped flights for Kosovo and prices £150 return from my neck of the woods. A simple road trip to Progres again if need be. Dont fancy Faroes or Island. Finland as my missus mothers side originally from there so be ok.

Out of the options there I'd like to go to Finland.

Progres (Lux) I've already done, Faroes and Iceland would be difficult and expensive to get to.

Kosovo would be an interesting trip though.

Looking at it in a bit of detail, I think I'd like to draw B36.

Faroes not the easiest place to get to, but it's probably the easiest draw. We should scud them.
Hibs won 12-5 on aggregate against a team Runavik from the Faroes last season so it would be by far the easiest. Would be nice to get in the goalscoring mood early in the season with them.

Obviously wouldn't be ideal for those wanting to travel though.

Theres direct flights to Faroes (Vagar) from Edinburgh
Kosovo fly direct from Edinburgh a few times a week.

Faroe via Copenhagen I imagine it’s a protectorate of Denmark so would assume there are regular flights.
Jesus lads, you can fly anywhere direct from Scotland these days.

Fair enough, let's go and punch the Faroese right in their whale-killing mouths.

Is anyone with more time on their hands able to give details of travel? Cheapest and best routes to all possible opponents? Had a look and can't find anything to the faroe Islands on the dates of the matches

Some fun facts about the Faroe Islands:

3. The Faroe Islands are one of very few countries in Europe to have no McDonalds outlets. You can, however, find a Burger King, in Torshavn if you're in need of a fast food fix.

5. There are three traffic lights on the Faroe Islands. All are in the capital Torshavn and are very close to each other.

17. The Faroese drink in sheebeens, known as key clubs – set up in secret when alcohol was banned on the islands. These dens were so popular they stayed open when prohibition ended. There is an Irish pub called, imaginatively, 'Irish Pub'. It is said to serve the best beer on the islands.

From the BelTel:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...nt-know-about-the-faroe-islands-30654747.html

Back